The Dutiful Swordsman

Depuis le début

(Third and final Ascension outfit)

(His other weapon aside from his Noble Phantasm)

History: He was the son of Mori Yoshinari, and had 5 brothers in total, from the province of Mino. He was a member of the Mori clan, descendants of the Seiwa Genji.

From an early age, Ranmaru was an attendant to Oda Nobunaga. Reconized for his talent, loyalty, and unusual beauty, he was appointed to a responsible post at Omi, he was given 500 koku and after Takeda Katsuyori's death, he was awarded the 50,000 koku at Iwamura Castle. Ranmaru along with his younger brothers perished defending Oda Nobunaga during the Honno-ji Incident. Ranmaru's bravery and devotion is remembered throughout history, and especially during the Edo period because of his decision to commit seppuku and follow Nobunaga in death.

Rarity: ☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Arts/Arts/Buster/Buster.
Alignment: Lawful-Good.
Strength: B.
Endurance: C.
Agility: B+.
Mana: D.
Luck: C.
Noble Phantasm: C+.

Class Skills~

Magic Resistance: C.

Riding: B.

Personal Skills~

Bravery: B.

Eye of the Mind(False): C+.

Attendant of Iron: A: He stood by his lord's side until the very end of his life. Game Effects; Draws attention to all enemies by 3 turns, Grants self Invicibility by 3 turns, Increases Party's attack for 3 turns.

Noble Phantasm~

Three-Thousand Slashes~Fire of the Purgatory: Anti-Unit: C+: This is not exactly an katana, they're the flames of the Honnou-ji incident given the form of a katana which transfers an constant heat into the target as also the target suffers an dama...

Three-Thousand Slashes~Fire of the Purgatory: Anti-Unit: C+: This is not exactly an katana, they're the flames of the Honnou-ji incident given the form of a katana which transfers an constant heat into the target as also the target suffers an damage as if it were cutted a three-thousand times. Game Effects; Inflicts Burn with 2000 damage for 5 turns. Inflicts Spread of Fire for 5 turns(By Overcharge). Buster NP.

Summoning: "Saber, Mori Ranmaru, has answered your call. I pledge my utmost service to you."

My Room comments: 1: "Be ready for anything, Master. Who knows what battle may come."

2: "I am a Servant summoned by you. So I'll be your sword until the very end."

3: "Master and Servant... The relationship between his retainer and his lord, that is what I believe."

Mori Nagayoshi: "Brother(Aniue)... Forgive me, Master... for you to have to deal with that moron for too long... I'll take any responsability for any wrongdoing he does!"

Oda Nobunaga(Archer): "Nobunaga-sama... for this Ranmaru to be on your presence. It must be some sort of divine providence. Please be mindful of your duties please. After all, as I am no longer your retainer, so I will be forced to punish you accordingly."

Oda Nobunaga(Berserker): "...Should I... laugh? Or, should I face palm at how rediculous Nobunaga-sama has gotten?"

Oda Nobunaga(Avenger): "Ah... the fire from that moment has merged with Nobunaga-sama and transcended her... I would like to point out, that... the bigger Nobunaga-sama seems more foward with me than in her past life."

Chacha: "Hm? Oh! Chacha-sama, how are you? I heard that you went through out so much troubles because of Hideyoshi-dono... Hm? You don't complain about it now? Then that's good!"

Kiso-Minamoto no Yoshinaka/Tomoe-Gozen: "The legendary pair of the Genpei War. I never had thought that they would had such a taste in those video games... I'm no one to complain though."

Minamoto no Raikou(Berserker/Lancer): "One of the greatests of the Seiwa Genji... I am appealed to know that she has those 'motherly' tendencies, but she's a great warrior nonetheless."

Nabukatsu: "Oh? Are you Nobukatsu-sama? Hm... I see... your love towards Nobunaga-sama is what driven you to despair by those who didn't accept her. For that, I feel nothing but pity for you."

Mysterious Ranmaru X: "I... I... I just... I can't... This is... Why...? I just can't comprehend the what I am just seeing... Servant Universe? An amalgemation of... me? Master... I think... the more I see her... the more I feel like my sanity is going to explode..."

Event: "There's a noise outside. It may be an festival or an battle. I'll be ready to depart, Master.

Birthday: "I congratulate you in this say, Master. I have prepared many dishes for you to enjoy."

Holy Grail: "The Grail... I do not believe it can grant wishes, but even so... I want to be more useful for the one I serve... after all... I failed to Nobunaga-sama in the time she needed the most..."

Bond Lines: 1: "I have writted reports from the quests, Master."

2: "Master, no disturbance has happened so far."

3: "Hm? Do you want me to play a video game with you? I can't do that! To be that familiar with my lord is unthinkable!"

4: "F-Forgive me for my early outburst... It's just that I am not sure if this one should be too casual with his lord... Hm? Y-You consider me, y-your friend!? I-I see... I-I am flattered... Master."

5: "Thank you... for trusting in this Naritoshi, who's nothing but a weakling, to serve you... My lord, I am prepared to give my life for you if it is necessary!"

Noble Phantasm damage: "This is dangerous!!"

Regular damage: "Ugh!"

Defeat: 1: "I'm sorry, I'll pull back from now..."

2: "Once again... I failed to protect..."

Victory: 1: "This is victory. Let us advance."

2: "Even this unexperienced Naritoshi could archive victory."

Noble Phantasm: "This fire,(His katana began to lit up in a blazing fire and he advances towards the enemy) is the fire from the purgatory. Which shows my devotion towards whom I serve.(When he reached enemy, Ranmaru began to deal a series of slashes at a high-speed level) Three-Thousands worlds, burning to ashes(He finished with one last slash which burned the enemy in a profund fire)."

Voice: Kaito Ishikawa.
Other qualifying classes: Archer, Lancer.

Vote and Subscribe.