Preparations

(YO MY DXD LOVERS! APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG WAIT, BUT HERE IS THE BEGINNING OF DXD HERO! AND I HAVE BIG PLANS FOR THIS SEASON! YOU ALL ARE GONNA LOVE IT! ONCE I FINISH THIS, I MAY JUST END THE BOOK! UNTIL SEASON 5 COMES OUT THAT IS! NOW THEN, LET'S BEGIN!) 

Kyo gulped nervously as Akeno crawled up to him, licking her fingers. "Kyo, I want you." 

"Uh, Akeno." Kyo chuckles, glancing side to side. 

"I can't believe you'd abandon me, just so you can go gallavanting all over Kyoto." Akeno whines. Kyo looks away, flustered as Akeno lays down on his chest. 

Kyo clears his throat. "It's just a school trip. I mean, heh, if it were up to me I'd stay with you and Rias. But, unfortunately it's not. Even if I am a senior, Azazel has asked me to go with them to supervise, you know how it works. 

"I do." Akeno nods. "But that's two whole days I won't be able to get my hands on you. That's why..." 

Akeno leans close and whispers in his ear, "...I'm going to fill up on you now." 

Kyo widens his eyes feeling heat rush to his head as Akeno puckered her lips and leaned towards his own. Just as Kyo was about to give in, another voice halted their moment. 

"Akeno, what the hell is going on in here?" Rias demands. 

Akeno and Kyo turn to see Rias standing at the other end of the bedroom in her bathrobe and a towel wrapped around her hair. 

"Yipe

"Yipe...." Kyo mutters quietly. 

"Oh, my. What's this?" Akeno says. "It looks as though our bicycle is in danger of becoming a tricycle." 

"You seem to be having a hard time controlling yourself." Rias states. 

"I'm not the only one having a hard time. Riiight?" Akeno then pins Kyo to the bed and was about kiss him until something yanked his head away from her. 

"Yo, stop hogging all the man-meat." Koneko snaps with Kyo's head in her lap. 

"What the-? Koneko?! Where the hell did you come from?" Kyo says, dumbfounded how he wasn't able to tell she was here. 

Koneko looks down at Kyo and smiles. "Kyo, let's use my healing sage arts to help you relax better."  

Rias's eyebrow twitches in agitation at Koneko. "Wow. You too?" 

Suddenly the hear a scoff and Kyo, Koneko, and Akeno look to see Xenovia on the other end of the bed. 

"The two of you can try all you want, but Kyo is my man too." Xenovia says with a smirk of pride. "And he is going to be the bearer of my children whether you like it or not!" 

Xenovia tackles Kyo as she, Akeno, and Koneko began to smother him. 

~And again, caught again in the middle of another freaking cat fight.~ Kyo groans in the back of his mind.