Family Reunions

"I only sent a fraction of my chi out, and yet you still came running." Kuroka smiles. "I'm glad you can still feel our sisterly bond." 

"What do you want?" Koneko demands. "My time is precious, so spill it." 

"There's no need to be rude, honey. I just heard it through the grapevine that a big party was going down. It caught my interest, but you know what they say about curiosity and cats." Kuroka then winks at her. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Indo was running through the forest, hot on Koneko's trail while Kyo and Rias held on tight. 

"What got into Koneko to just run of like that?" Kyo says. "Then again, with the way she's been lately this is pretty much par for the course." 

"She's been really pushing herself lately and coming to grip some personal issues." Rias explained. 

"Yeesh, that sucks." Kyo then gets another migraine. 

"Kyo, what's wrong?" Rias asks concerned. 

Kyo shakes his head. "I just got a feeling that our night's about get a whole lot worse." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Issei looks around the room with Charn at his side. "I wonder what happened to Kyo?" 

"Now that you mention it, Rias is gone as well." Xenovia adds. 

"Ah, please escort them in Baraquiel." Azazel says. 

Akeno looks up and sees her father walk in with two other people and looks away. 

"You know, for a crotchedy old bastard from the northern waste, you're not looking too bad." Azazel says to an old man with a silver-haired woman. 

"I like what your husband's done with your hair

"I like what your husband's done with your hair." The man jokes. 

"Charming." Sirzechs says. "It's been too long, Lord Odin. How we've missed your causally homophobic banter." 

"Greetings, Sirzechs." Odin nods. "And let me thank you personally for your invitation." 

Serafall walks up to Odin and bows. "Lord Odin, mighty God of the North, you honor us with your visit." 

Odin strokes his beard. "I expected more from you Leviathan. A pretty young thing such as yourself shouldn't be dressing in such drab clothing. It IS a party isn't it?" 

Serafall looks at her clothing. "You're right." Serafall then twirls and turns into her magi-girl outfit. 

"Love it." Odin smiles. 

Odin's assistant steps forward. "Please keep in mind the reason we made the voyage, m'lord. You're here representing Valhalla." 

"Must you always be the downer in the room?" Odin sighs. "It's that kind of attitude that keeps you from getting a hero for yourself."