Dragon Battle

Azazel chuckles at Katerea. "Here, HAVE A GIFT!" He then sends several blasts at Katerea which she blocks with shield. 

Kyo flies in and activates his swords. "TALON SLASH!" 

The magicians behind Kiba all disappear

The magicians behind Kiba all disappear. The Knight turns to Kyo. "Thanks, Kyo!" 

"It's what I'm here for!" Kyo laughs. 

Rias hands Gasper to Sirzechs and Grayfia. "This is too dangerous. Which is why I need you to please take care of Gasper for me." 

Sirzechs nods. "All right." 

"Can we start killing them now?" Koneko asks. 

"We're supposed to protect this area until the gate closes, so let's do that!" Kyo and everyone else charges at the magicians killing all one by one until they hear Gasper cry. 

"Rias! Kyo!" Kyo looks back at him. "Please listen to me I can fight too! I wanna be a hero, just like Kyo! I wanna make you all proud of me and and I want to be worthy of you! I will fight, I just have to! I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect my friends!" Gasper then rips the bracelet off. 

Rias says, "No Gasper! Zechs stop him! Do something!" 

"I can do this! I can be a man too!" Gasper shouts. 

"GASPER NO!" Kyo yells. 

Light then bursts out of Gasper and the portal unleashing the magicians disappear and Akeno, Asia, Sona, and Tsubaki all unfreeze. 

Akeno looks around. "What was that?" 

Sona turns to Tsubaki. "Any idea what just happened?" 

"I don't have a clue." Tsubaki says. 

Serafall hugs Sona. "Welcome back, Sona!" 

Sone blushes in embarrassment. "Would you get off of me?" 

Rias looks around in amazement. "Gasper did it! I'm not sure how, but he made time go back to normal." 

Kyo looks as Gasper falls into Asia's arms. "Way to go, little bro." 

"He stopped the enemy gate too." Tsubaki adds. 

Serafall smiles. "One less thing to worry about." 

Asia then says, "I don't understand." 

Rias spreads her wings. "We'll tell you the details later. For now, I need everyone's help." The ORC, Sona, and Tsubaki all charge at the magicians. Kyo makes Indo and Charn turn into their monster forms and attack as well. 

Kyo slashes one magician away before looking up and seeing Azazel transform.