Riser Phoenix

"Damn it! Ain't no way bro!" Matsuda cries. 

"This has to be some kind of mistake!" Motohama says sobbing as well. 

"Way to go, Kyo." Issei cries too. 

Kyo looks at them weirdly. "Guys? Why are you-WHAT IN THE NAME OF ARMAGEDDON?!" Kyo looks down and sees he's in a black suit with a red button up. 

"It's your wedding day." Matsuda states, still crying. 

"SAY WHAT?!" Kyo shouts. 

"Kyo, now we can finally be together forever." Kyo turns and sees Rias in a beautiful white wedding dress. "Just you and me, alone." 

"Rias! Where did-? How-?" Kyo stutters as he looks around the church. ~This can't be happening! I mean, I really like Rias, but getting married already?! This is insanity on a roller coaster!~

"You may now kiss the bride." The reverend says. Rias turns to Kyo with eyes closed and lips puckered. 

"I-I-I-" Kyo continues to stutter. 

"Him?! Get married?! HAHAHAHAHA!" An evil feminine voice laughs. Suddenly everything around Kyo disappears and he then finds himself naked and strapped to a bed. 

"Face it, big boy. The closest experience you'll ever feel that's close to love is us!" Kyo's adoptive mother laughs. 

"You'll always be nothing but a toy." His aunt adds. Kyo's sisters and cousins walk in too and all start laughing as they approach the bed. 

"No! Not again! GET AWAY!" Kyo pleads. All the women continue to laugh as they all reach out to him. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" 

Kyo then explodes in black aura and everything goes white. Kyo then shoots up from his bed and see his mother standing beside him with a worried expression. 

"Kyo, are you okay?" Anaria asks. 

Kyo shakily pants before tears strolled down his cheeks and cried. Anaria sat on his bed and hugged him close. "Shhhh, it's okay. Whatever happened in your dream wasn't real. I am. Just let it out, I'll stay here all night." 

Kyo continues to cry into Anaria's shoulder, sniffling and shaking. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/- 

After finishing another day at school, Kyo was on his phone reading some Wattpad stories. ~Oh hey, new Jurassic World x Male OC story came out.~ 

Charn then enters his room and hops on his bed. "Hey, Kyo. Feeling better?" After making Charn one of his familiars, Charn could now talk in his normal wolf form. Though he did it discreetly when it was just him and Kyo or inside the ORC club room. 

"Should I be?" Kyo questions. 

"Anaria told me what happened last night." Charn states. Kyo puts his phone down and sits at the edge of his bed. Charn then climbs up and sits next to him. "Kyo, I'm sorry about your nightmare." 

"Charn, I can't control what I can and can't dream." Kyo says. "It sucks I had to dream about that of all things, but it was just one of those things." 

Charn sighs. "Still, I'm sorry you had to remember that. But you've got me, your mother and father, Rias, Issei, and the ORC to help you when you feel alone. Know that man." 

Kyo smiles at Charn and nods. "Thanks, buddy." Charn smiles and licks Kyo's cheek before hopping off the bed and exiting his room. 

Kyo exhales and falls back on his bed. "My life just doesn't cease to fill me up with anticipation. Good or bad."