" Daisy, sweet girl.. what are you doing out of bed? " I asked her and she shrugged. Grabbing the bottles with my other hand I walked over to one of their bedrooms to see that they all had woken up and were waiting semi-patiently for me. Placing the little girl in her crib, I gave them all a smile as I handed them their bottles or snacks. Seven kids. Two of his wives had two kids and the other 3 had one each. Every day, I've been given the responsibility to watch over seven kids. They see me every time they wake up and every time they go to bed.. If anything, they regarded their mothers as their babysitters.

After giving my last bottle to the little ones, I sighed as I looked around the room. It was a mess as if I didn't clean it twice this morning already but they were children and that fact didn't matter the Kannon or anyone else here for that matter. Rolling up my sleeves, I threw my hair in a ponytail before gathering all of the toys that had accumulated over the course of the last 2 hours. 

They all watched me as they babbled playing with one another or with their toys in their cribs. Afterward, I grabbed all of the dirty clothes and placed them into the hamper. I bent over to get something that had been a little farther out of reach when the children had stopped making noise and I felt another presence enter the room. 

Before I could stand and see who it was, I felt someone's hands on my hips and myself being brought closer to the person. I stood up abruptly but Kannon held me in place as he chuckled. 

" Good afternoon, sweetheart.. " He spoke and I didn't respond. I looked up into the mirror that was in front of us and I could see the smirk attached to his face. 

" ... Not in the talking mood are we? " He asked and when I didn't respond, he sighed. 

" Not surprised... I'm sure you're still healing. " He muttered looking at me through the mirror and applied pressure to my abdomen that was still bruised. I jumped slightly as I was quickly reminded of how much pain I was in at the moment and I held my tears as I struggled to breathe out of fear. 

His eyes held a glint filled with lust as usual but now it held his sadistic amusement in my pain as well. Once again, he breathed in my sent through my hair and I could feel his hand shifting to my ass. I went to speak but his hand stopped when I heard the voice of one of the children.

" Mo-.... F-Freya.. " I could hear her whimper and I ripped my body from his hold as I walked over and picked her up. With my back against him, I could hear him chuckle once again but this time it was anything but humorous. I caressed her back as she buried her head in my neck and gripped my shirt with her tiny hands. The other children, even the ones who haven't even said a full sentence yet... all held the same look in their eyes when looking at me and Kannon. A look of fear and hatred for their own father.

They knew they were my protection against him, but the more they used their power over him, the more he began to notice. 

" I do believe the children should learn to not interrupt when their father is having a conversation... You'll teach them that, won't you? " He said mockingly and I turned around to him with a scowl on my face. 

" Fuck you. " His eyes grew dark as he continued to stare at me. Eventually, he started to approach me slowly and as if acting on her instinct, the little girl wrapped her arms around my neck and maneuvered in a way to 'shield' me from him. 

" Haven't you had enough fun for the day? You come to torment me again after you did your worst yesterday as you violate me in front of your own children and you still haven't fed your disgusting soul enough yet? " I questioned him in rage and he bit his lip.

" ... You know sweetheart, you're lucky.. very very lucky that my children like you. Even they know I'm ready to put you back in your place... but it seems as though they've taken favoritism towards you... so I'll let those comments slide for now.. " He approached me again and this time, he disregarded his daughter as his hand grabbed my ass once again and he whispered in my ear.