19

"Well, are you ready to go?" I ask him whilst tie my hair back into a braid. Whilst Tobias goes to the pit with his 'dudes', I'll be at Christina's place.

"Do I have to?" Tobias complains, I shrug.

"You probably should." He frowns and then leaves. I head out shortly afterwards to Christina's.

"Christina!" I push the door open to see her sat on the sofa, bored as hell. Her face lights up as she sees me.

"Tris! How are you? I've not been doing anything for the past hour, Will has been working...I mean, sure, it gets rid of him but I'm so-"

"Okay, Candor, I don't need your life story."

"Well fine." She raises her legs up and slams them to the floor and goes into the kitchen. I take a seat on her crimson red sofa, crossing my legs. Christina comes back into the room with chips, biscuits and loads of other nibbles. She jumps down next to me. We dig in the nibbles, nibbling on everything.

"So, how are things with you and Will?" I say swallowing a biscuit that I'd been eating.

"Eh, not bad, he's been working so much lately though, doing overtime and everything..." I pull a confused look.

"Oh." Christina turns a random film on. "Maybe he's just planning something like...I don't know, a-"

"So, Tris, how are you and Four?" She asks changing the subject for some unknown reason.

"Yeah, things are going great actually, we just got married today, you know." We both laugh at my sarcasm.

"What did you do when you got back?" I blush incapable of holding it back.

"Uh...Not much...We slept for a while and...Eh...Cooked..."

"Sure you did, Tris." She laughs as I feel my face get hotter.

I come home later than I was expecting, Tobias, surprisingly is home.

"Hiya." I say shutting the door behind me. I notice his sad face, clearly something bad happened.

"Hi, Tris." He pulls his arms from under him and puts his elbows up against the sofa.

"Has something happened?" He sighs, loudly.

"Yeah..." I sit down next to him on the sofa.

"What?" I ask eager to know but also curious.

"You're gonna hate me..."

"I'll never hate you, I love you."

"Me and your brother may have had a bit of a scrap..."

"What about?"

"Uh...Well he started giving me the big brother talk and I was like 'Bro, I know she's your sister but she's mine now.' and he went crazy and things escalated quickly..."

"I'll have a word with him tomorrow." I place my hand on his leg amd he relaxes. "You were right, you know."

"What do you mean?" I roll my eyes at his blatantly stupidness.

"I am your's and you are mine." He smiles and I lean in and I kiss him. He kisses back and pulls away after what seems like forever.

"I think we should go bed, it has been a long day." I nod in agreement any we rave each other to get changed.

My life is amazing, I would never change it for anything and I'm so happy I found Tobias. I finally found someone I love that lives me back. What's the train to not live life? I'm living the dream life right now.

Ugh! This chapter is so short!!! Sorry, I'm ill and my phone is about to die...So yeah. I haven't updated in a while, as I say, I've been ill.  I'll try to update tomorrow, (I will try  :) ) Hopefully I'll be able to write a big chapter. Bigger than this anyway :'). Anyhoo, I gotta go, phone is screaming at me (not literally.) and it's 00:24 or 12:24, whatever. BYEEEEE! :) ;) :')