5

**Kissing and further scenes**
           HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :D

"Tris?" I look in Christina's direction on the table.

"Yeah?"

"Are you and Four coming to Zeke's engagement party?" I pull a confused look.

"Zeke and Shauna are engaged?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, I only heard when they told us about the party..."

"Oh right." I shrug it off. I begin to wander where Tobias is. "Hey Chris?" She continues eating.

"Mmm-hmm."

"Have you seen Four?" She shakes her head. "Okay. Well, I'm gonna go look for him." She nods and I head back to the apartment.

I open the door, it's unlocked so I assume Tobias is in there.

"Tobias?" There's no reply so I look around and don't find him. I frown and sit on the sofa sulking.

I wake up, staring at a figure in front of me.

"Four?" The figure turns and I sigh in relief that it is Tobias. I sit up.

"Hey Tris."

"I couldn't find you earlier this morning..."

"Yeah, I've been in the control room."

"Oh. Well, have you heard Zeke's news?" He nods.

"I thought he'd never ask her." I chuckle.

"The party is tomorrow right?" I ask.

"Yeah but me and Zeke are going to have a few drinks tonight and party tomorrow. If that's okay?" I nod.

"Yeah, there's no need to ask for permission." Tobias smiles at me and I stand. The blood rushes down to my feet giving me bearable pins and needles. "I'll go to Christina's and Will's place then." Tobias nods and heads to get changed, as I wait for him to finsh getting changed. He comes back wearing a simple patchy black top and a pear of tight pants. I stand up and he pulls my arms around him and we kiss. I break away after a short while and we both head in our opposite directions.

Caleb's P.O.V

We had the day off today, so I spent the day trying to apologise to Isabelle but I couldn't find her anywhere. Being night time, I head out to the pit, alone.

I reach the pit and decide to get a tattoo.

"What tattoo would you like?" I look around until I spot it. It's a small Dauntless flame and it has little flares reaching outwards.

"That one, please." I say as I point to it.

I lift my shirt up to examine my new tattoo and observe it as it stares back at me on the right side of my torso.

"Woah! There's no need to flash." I pull my shirt down and look in the direction where I heard the voice.

"Four."

"Caleb." He says back. "What are you doing here?"

"I got a tattoo."

"I saw that...unfortunately." I give him a sarcastic look.

"What are you doing here?"

"Me and Zeke were meant to be celebrating but he cancelled on me." Four shrug and I stiffle a chuckle.

"Shame." We both shrug again.

"Drinks?" I nod and head to the bar.

Soon enough we're both drunk.