6

Tobias sleeps on the couch for the night and Christina stays half of the night and then leaves. I wake up a while after I went to sleep. I sneak behind the couch in the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. I open the lid and gulp most of it down.

"What are you doing, Tris?" Tobias says sleepily on the sofa.

"Just having a drink..." He doesn't reply just rubs his eyes sleepily. I take my water bottle and sit on the counter.

"What time is it?" I shrug and then look at my watch, which is lay on the counter next to me.

"5:37." I say hopping down from the counter and diving into the fridge and finding nothing.

"Tris, why aren't you going back to sleep?"

"I can't sleep properly..." I say. "I wonder why that is..." I mutter sarcastically.

"Come here, Tris." I shake my head.

"I'm fine here."

"Please." He sends me a grin but it looks weird because his eyes are still heavy from sleep. I slowly walk to him and sit next to him. He holds his arm out to me, as if it's a question. I wearily except his arm and cuddle to him. I lift my legs on the sofa so they are bent facing the opposite way to Tobias and he sighs.

"I love you so much, Tris." He looks down at me.

"I love you too." I lean my head on his chest, listening to his heart thump.

"Tris?" I look up to him.

"Yeah?"

"Oh, I was just seeing whether you were asleep." I nod. My eyes begin to feel droopy  from the lack of sleep I've had. I close my eyes.

I jerk forward, terrified of the movement surrounding me. My eyes automatically fly open.

"Sorry Tris, I didn't mean to startle you..." It's only Tobias. I shake my head. I stand up off the sofa, heading to the bedroom. I get changed into a pair of dark gray jeans and take my top of as Tobias comes in.

"Sorry..." He turns to head out again but I grab his wrist stopping him.

"It's okay..." He smiles appreciating my bravery. I throw on a plain black top and wait for Tobias. He awkwardly takes his pants off, which get stuck at his ankles. He yanks them off, finally, and throws his top off. I stare, unintentionally. He turns to me.

"Why are you staring, Tris?" He wiggles his eyebrows. I shake his question off. He puts a pair of loose fittimg pants on and a dark grey top on.

"Are we going to the cafeteria?" He asks, I nod and walk over to him. "Well, let's go then." He smiles at me and we head out.

I take a seat  next to Christina and Marlene, Will, Uriah, Shauna are seat diagonal to me and Tobias, Al and Zeke sit across from me.

"So...Where you okay last night? You know with...Four?" She whispers his name, so he doesn't hear.

"Uhh...Okay, I guess..."

"Was your nightmare really that bad?"

"Bad enough, being raped Christina! " She pulls a guilty face.

"Sorry." She shuffles around on her seat.

Tobias's P.O.V

"Have you kissed her again yet?" I shake my head.

"I really don't want to scare her again, Zeke."

"Scare her?" He didn't know... "I thought you argued? How'd you scare her?"

"...Yeah, we did argue, we sorted it out, and she had a nightmare...And she attacked...again."

"You need to keep your hands on her Four." I nod.

Tris's P.O.V

"Four, I'm going to be in the pit if you need me." I say, getting up from my seat. He rises too.

"I'll come."

"Okay." We walk off together and his hand gently clasps onto mine. And I let it.