48

Tobias helps me get off the bed, helping me up by pressing his fingertips to my elbow. And woth the other arm, it loops around me and holds my arm pit. When I stand, I can barely walk because the labour is causing me so much pain. I cry onto Tobias's shoulder, facing Tobias rather than the direction I'm heading in.

"Tris, it's all going to be okay." He says in my ear as he pretty much drags me out of the apartment. I wet his shirt because of the mass of my tears.

"I..." I begin. "Can't...do this..." I breathe heavily on his shoulder.

"Yes you can, Tris." I want to smile at his words but I'm greeted with pain.

"Argh!" I yell. People are looking at me in the hallway and I feel self conscious.

I'm not sure if I hurt Tobias, because of my heaviness, due to pregnancy or if he's just nervous. He squats beside my hospital bed, holding my hand and constantly brushing hair out of his way and kissing my head.

"I love you." He says quietly. This conversation is between us, the doctors are rising around us but it's really between us and the babies. Well, the babies are interrupting us. I scream out 'Four'. I want to scream his real name but I know I can't. "Tris, calm down...Listen to me. I love you so-"

"Ahhhh!" I shriek. And I can't help it. I don't completely listen to Tobias's words, I just hear them as mumbles. 'Love', 'You', 'Tris'. My brain thinks it knows what he's saying but I really don't. The nurses and doctors are rushing around and panicking and I'm hust sat here screaming, literally, in pain. I screech out in pain again. One of them is coming. Right now.

"Push," Says one of the nurses, who is actually concentrated on me, unlike the others who are panicking and running around. Pansycakes.

"I..." I yell so loud it hurts my own ears. I didn't know I couldn't even shout that loud. She (the nurse) keeps telling me to push, I am.

It's not long after when I have given birth to my first child. It was my boy. Tobias is asking me for input on his name but I still have to give birth to my girl.

"Tobias..." I breathe. He stops trailing on. I have sweat all over my face and my hand is sticky on Tobias's. The nurses decide to keep my boy with them until my girl is out.

"What Tris? What? What's wrong?" He says panicking. I squeeze his hand as I feel our girl getting closer to coming out.

"She's feisty...she's not waiting for anyone..." I say in between breaths. I yell.

"I know it hurts...come on. Just a few more pushes. And we'll have both of them..." He soothingly rubs the back of my hand. "Come on Tris." He chants.

"Oh, just a few more." I say sarcastically.

"Come on..." He continues chanting, ignoring my sarcastic comment.

"I-Ahhhhhh!" I yell out. She's closer but not out yet. I wish she'd just get out of me already. "Get out!" I yell. Tobias starts laughing. "It's not funny!" I shout at him.

"Sorry." He can't help but let his smirk out though. I bite his hand. "Tris!" He cringes in pain.

"Oh, a real  man wouldn't of felt that!" I hiss. He laughs at my comment and I'm infuriated. How dare he? I use my anger to push my girl out of me. The nurses all rush around me, taking my girl away from me. Next to me, Tobias watches them as they take her. He's not laughing anymore.

"Where are you taking them!?" He asls them. None of them answer.

It must be ten minutes later when they bring my daughter and son back. I'm thankful but I want to know what happened.

"Thank you..." Is all I hear Tobias says as he collects our boy and I take my girl. This is were a new future begins.

Hola!! I loved writing this chapter! If you didn't know already, I made a new book, 'Ask DivergentInspired'. So if you would like to ask me anything, go ahead and comment on that.

If you read the bold bit (author note) comment 'Dauntless cake is Tobias's best friend' ;)

THANK YOU:) OVER 30.2K NOW!!!!