9

**ROMANCE SCENES...**

My brain churns, I'm only seventeen... Tobias pulls me along the hallway, towards the cafeteria.

"What's wrong, Tris?" I shake my head.

"Nothing," I change the topic. "Can we get Dauntless cake?" Tobias squeezes my hand a few times.

"Sure." He grins evilly at me. "Race you!" He lets go of my hands and runs for his life, I run too, giggling along the way as my fingertips skim the wall. Tobias wins, of course, I slip in between him and the door and chuckle.

"Hmm..." I slam my cake into Tobias's face, the plate flows off him, leaving him a sticky chocolate mess. I laugh like crazy until I feel a wet flick. I open my eyes to my cheek covered in cake. I freak out, wiping it off my face and throwing it at Tobias's already-cakey face.

"That's it!" He says in a deep tone of voice. I rise from my seat and run. My hair swiftly sways off my shoulders. My top flying up, revealing a smidgen of my bare stomach. I reach our apartment and fumble in my pockets for the keys, I don't have them. I decide to hide around the corner of the hallway, in the dark. I hear Tobias's feet slapping against the ground, I instinctively hold my breath.

"Trisss...I know you here..." I know he's found me when he begins to laugh. "Gotcha!" He slams himself to me, kissing me, hands travel the length of my top. I kiss back, deepening the kiss and letting my tongue swim in his mouth. He follows along.

"Let's go inside." I whisper as I grab his hand, pulling him to the door with me. He unlocks the door and we both stumble in. I laugh as I slam the door shut behind me. He leans in to kiss me again, I let him, we kiss like we did in the hallway but I wrap my legs around his waist, my back gently leaning against the door. He moves his kisses to my neck, causing me to gasp. He stops kissing me and looks up at me.

"Sorry, d-did I hurt you?" I shake my head.

"No, definitely not." I pant heavily as he continues to kiss my neck, gradually moving down to my ravens. "I love you." I say heavily sighing. He doesn't reply, just sides his hands under my shirt, his fingers clasping around the sides of my bare waist. My fingernails dig into his t-shirt, I slowly pull his top over his head, leaving him shirtless. I hop off him and retreat to the floor. He stares at me.

"Tris...You've given me a situation..." I bring my eyebrows into my eyes, confused. He looks to his pants and then back up to me. Oh... I laugh.

"Sorry." I mumble and I squeeze past him and into the kitchen. I take out of the fridge: a bottle of mineral water and demolish it within a minute or so.

"You've already gave me a situation and now your drinking your water like-" There's a harsh knock on the door. I look at Tobias as I run to the door. I open it expecting Christina but to see my brother.

"Caleb..." I grin at Caleb and turn to Tobias, who is awkwardly stood right behind me.

"I was wondering if you could offer me advice?" He asks. I turn to Tobias, he stands with the most awkward face I've ever seen.

"Uhh...Maybe in an hour or so...We're kind of...busy..." I stiffle a laugh and end up grinning anyway.

"Okay...I'll meet you here then, one hour." I nod and gently shut the door. I turn back to Tobias, he pushes himself onto me. We kiss and I wrap my legs around his waist and tangle my arms in his hair. He moves backwards, holding me by my butt."Oh, Tris-" I break away to look at Caleb, standing in the doorway staring at us. "Nevermind..." He walks out again and actually shuts the door. I look at Tobias and we both laugh as I lean my forehead to his. I kiss his nose and cave my back in to kiss his lips. I give him a long passionate kiss until I place his hands on my bare waist.

"I love you, Tris." I smile, he heard what I said after all.

+++

I join our hands, joining us. I wish Caleb luck in the final rankings and me and Tobias watch.

Sixth. Caleb is offically a Dauntless member. My brother did it. I run to him, pouncing on him like a tiger.

"Well done!" I shout over all the other cries of joy. I let go of him amd turn to Tobias, who stands smiling at Caleb, for the first time. Isabelle is happily smiling at Caleb, standing ever so slightly behind him. Caleb turns to face Isabelle and kisses her. His hands rest at her hips and her hands are tangled around his neck. I see my brother how I've never seen him before - brave amd courageous. I shrug and take Tobias back to our apartment.

I lean against his shoulder and he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me into a kiss. I smile throughout the kiss. I love Tobias and my life.