Chapter 20 Schatz

Berlin, a few days before leaving to Thailand. 

"Gulf, can you play a waltz please?" one of the guys in the practice room said. Gulf sat at the piano. The guys that asked him to do so where still warming up so he played something to warm up too.  He started with Mozart, piano sonata n°9, first movement. 

He soon noticed that Lhong couldn't help but staring at him, it was time for something even more impressing, "Grande Valse brillante" Chopin, nice choice, at least he could use a waltz before playing for those dancers. 

Lhong looked at him still amazed. A guy came closer to Gulf and said

"We know that you're good, you don't have to show off, can you use an easier waltz so that it is easier for us to keep the rythm? Thanks" 

Gulf sighed and nodded. 

"Schatz walzer is ok for you guys?" 

"Yes, you can start" 

After he finished playing he reached Lhong and told him

"Wanna go out? It's lunchtime, you must be hungry" Lhong nodded and they started walking. After a few steps Lhong asked

"Ai Gulf... that waltz... sch...sch..."

"Schatz walzer, yes"

"What does it mean Gulf?"

"Literally it means Treasure Waltz"

"Oh, treasure..."

"Yes, it's a waltz by Johann Strauss, I spent a few months in Vienna to practice viennese waltz and other stuff as well. I think it's quite good, right?"

"Yes, it was really nice" Lhong said continuing walking. Soon Gulf stopped near a fountain and took his phone. He sat down and looked at Lhong. 

"Sit down, you have to listen to it, I think you might like it."

"But I listened  already, you played so well..."

"It was meant to be played by an orchestra, it's really different, come on, make me happy" Gulf said with puppy eyes. He sat down and started listening. He closed his eyes and the only thing he could see was GUlf dancing with him. In that dream, at the end of the music, Gulf kissed him. Lhong opened his eyes and he saw that GUlf was much closer than before, he was probably ready for a kiss. 

"Umm... ai Gulf?"

"What's wrong mein Schatz?"

"What?"  Lhong said, his eyes widened and his cheeks bacame red since he thought that he understood that sentence pretty well

"What's wrong my treasure?"

"T... t..."

"Ai Lhong..."

"Yes?... what ... ummm... what do you want ai Gulf? I suppose that we should hurry up or we will be late for the afternoon lesson..." Lhong said looking away. 

"Ich liebe dich" in that moment, after hearing that sentence, those three words,  Lhong replied without thinking, unintentionally...

"I love you too"