Chapter 9 back to Thailand

"May I know why you insisted so much about coming back here?" Gulf asked when there were just a few minutes left to the arrival in Bangkok

"I can't accept the fact that you don't talk to your brother only because you're gay. I want you to be a happy family since I know something that will lead to your... reconciliation" Lhong said holding Gulf's hand

"Well... since you're so sure..." he kissed Lhong's hand.

"So, did you send that message?"

"Yes..." Gulf replied sighing, he showed him the phone,  type's answer to the message was the address of tharn's house and Lhong knew it.

An hour later they were about to reach the house.

"We're far enough... I'll wait here... I know that I would... ruin the moment so you should... continue alone, it's just a few meters away."

"Lhong... I won't go without you, if he doesn't accept you I won't accept his apologies"

"Gulf... you know how much I love you... and there's a good reason if I ask you to continue alone... seriously..." Gulf nodded and kissed him. Lhong kissed back.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!" Tum yelled as he saw Lhong.  Tar tried to stop him but he already grabbed Lhong's collar and started punching him. Gulf was so shocked that for a moment he couldn't even realize what was going on.

"Tum stop please" tar said pulling Tum's shirt. Gulf tried to push him away but Tum was too strong for him.

"YOU RAPED HIM! WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD ?! HOW CAN YOU CONTINUE TO LIVE!? I'LL KILL YOU"

Tum took a small rock that was on the ground and hit him a few times making him almost unconscious.

Gulf finally found the strength to fight him and punched him, he immediately hugged Lhong.

"Lhong! Lhong wake up! Please Lhong!" He was crying on Lhong's shoulder

"I'm...o...ok..."

"What were you doing?! You can't kill him Tum... you can't let him ruin our lives again... please" tar said trying to calm his brother down.

"He raped you and now your helping him? Are you crazy?!" Tum yelled

"Look at him? What is left of the guy who paid a group of men to rape me? What?" Tum sank to the ground and grabbed Tar's legs. He looked at him

"I can't understand you... even if I... I... love you... I still can't get it..."

Gulf tried to carry Lhong to tharn's house since it was near. Tar reached him to help him and looked at his brother who was now standing.

"If you really love me then help me!"

They reached the house and knocked. The door opened and Type was standing there.

"Gulf I'm so ha..."

Gulf was covered in Lhong's blood, his tearful eyes looking at his brother.

"Type..  he .. help me please..."