Chapter 11 RUN!

A month since Lhong got imprisoned, Gulf didn't want to see him again, he was a traitor, Gulf offered everything... and that guy just refused and turned himself in. What was wrong with him? 

Gulf was on the sofa staring at his phone. 

"ai Gulf..." Type tried to say

"We didn't talk for years... di you have to start now?" 

"He just wants to help you ai Gulf" Tharn added

"Don't help me, I'm perfectly fine... take care of your wifey and mind your business..." 

"Can you tell me exactly why you're so rude these days?" Tharn asked, Type looked at him and tried to tell him to remain silent. His boyfriend came closer to his ear and whispered

"It isn't your fault ai Tharn, he will...talk to us...soon or late..."

"I won't talk! Oh, I forgot to mention that I will leave soon...the semester will start in two months... but at least I won't think about you, your boyfriend and his rapist/old friend." Gulf said, he looked really angry. 

"Come with me..." Type said, Tharn followed him, they closed the door of the kitchen

"Shit, I thought he loved him and now he hates him so much? Well, you can''t like Lhong forever, at the end you have to find out that he's a liar... right?" TYpe shook his head

"Ai Tharn, he doesn't hate Lhong, he's trying to hate him, now that you leave the kitchen try to look at the screen of his phone, I'm sure that you will understand what I'm talking about..."

"Are you sure ai Type?" Type nodded

"Ok, I'll try..."

"But don't make it obvious ok? Or it will just get worse. Clear ai tharn? Ai Tharn wait!" Type tried to grab Tharn's shirt in a last attempt to make him stop... but it was too late. 

Tharn slowly came behind Gulf and looked at his phone, that guy was still murmuring

"I hate you... you... you bastard... liar....rapist... traitor..." after what Type told him, those words sounded more like a student who repeat a certain paragraph to remember it better. He looked at the screen... Type was right... even if he didn't see his brother in years he still knew him perfectly, it was quite adorable. Let's come back to the screen, he saw a photo that reminded him the time he spent with that... oh yes Liar, rapist, traitor, asshole, bastard, son of a ... ok I think you got it. 

Tharn stared at it for a second

Tharn stared at it for a second...and another second... maybe a minute... maybe too much

"What are you doing?" 

"Huh?"

"What the fuck are you looking at ai Tharn?" Gulf said, he didn't look at them for the whole time, and now that he was looking at Tharn it was obvious that those eyes were red after crying for nights and days. 

"N...Nothing!" Tharn's retreat was failing from the beginning, he had to call his allies...TYPE

"Ai Tharn, I have to go out, do you want to come with me?" Type asked from the door

"Yes honey" Tharn said with an awkward smile, Gulf sobbed, that love was way too much for him

"Do you want to come with us ai Gulf?"