Chapter 10 love

Type was standing looking at the scene, his brother was imploring him and Lhong was almost unconscious.

Gulf looked again at his brother, his eyes were tearful.

"...help..."

"Ai Gulf..." this was the only thing that Type was able to say, Tharn arrived and without caring about anything but the injured person he helped them to come inside. Tar called an ambulance that arrived soon.  They all followed it untile they reached the hospital. 

"who was that?" Tharn asked

"My...brother..."

"Brother?!"

"Yes... I thought that I wouldn't have see him again... but he came back..."

"Where did he go? What happened?" 

"He...came out...when we were 15... I hated him so much, I thought I wanted to see him die, so I didn't talk to him for a few months, at the end he decided to move to Germany... so he could be far away...far from the family who didn't protect him...from his own brother..."  Tharn hugged type who started crying harder and harder by the second. 

The doctor came out saying that Lhong was ok now, the first person who entered was Gulf, Type waited for a bit before entering. 

"ai...Gulf..." Lhong said, Gulf's eyes started watering and nodded

"I... love you..." Lhong said smiling

"I love you too" Gulf replied holding his hand, Type watched the scene, his eyes widened

"No, I can't let you do this!"

"Oh, you didn't talk to me for years and this is the only thing you can tell me? Please leave... I... I was so..." 

"No ai Gulf... he's right..." 

"NO ai Lhong, I spent so much time to make you understand that I love you... you can 't waste all this time like this!" 

"Ai Gulf... I love you... I love you more than I love anyone else... but can you leave...for a moment?" Gulf nodded and left, Type was about to leave too when Lhong grabbed his hand

"Tsk...what do you want rapist?" 

"I know you hate me... I know I deserve it... but don't hate him too... take care of him...since I won't be able to do so for a long time..."

"What are you talking about? Liar?"

"Can you give me your phone?... only for a moment.. and leave...you will understand..." Type gave him his phone

"Thanks..."

"Will you take care of him?" Lhong asked again visibly worried

"Yes..." 

"Thanks..." a few minutes after the doctor came in his room to tell him that he was discharged, he started dressing. 

An hour later two policemen arrived at the hospital, they entered Lhong's room and took him away. 

"AI LHONG! NO! NO PLEASE!" Gulf shouted but Type stopped him

"Ai Gulf...calm down... you can go visit him whenever you want... really..." 

"no...n...no..." Gulf started crying, Lhong was now a traitor for him... but the worst part hasn't started yet.