Chapter 18 Unconditionally

Tum arrived at the hospital. Tharn and Type were at home and Gulf was at the toilet at the end of the corridor of the floor where Lhong's room was. Tum slowly entered, He looked at Lhong who was reading a big book with a smile, Tum got closer until Lhong noticed him. 

The guy on the bed started shivering almost letting the book fall onto the floor. Tum shook his head like to answer to a question tha Lhong actually didn't pose and Lhong started calming down. The book fell and Tum took it and placed it on the table near the bed so that Lhong could take it whenever he wanted. 

"Ai Lhong..." 

"Y... yes ai Tum?"

"Sorry... m brother told me what... what happened..."

"You shouldn't worry about it ai Tum... seriously, it just happened... right?" 

"How are you now?"

"I'm ... happy... it looks like finally the guards of this prison are more friendly... and they let you come whenever you want... Tharn... Type... Gulf..." even if he was still thinking that the hospital was actually a prison Lhong was much clamer now, the constant presence of Gulf, his love was surely the best therapy. 

Tum started sobbing knowing that in Lhong's mind that terrible night was endless and that he couldn't help him, the hate he had was changing, Tum wanted a punishment for Lhong... but was this the right one? Tar had the chance to move on, will Lhong have the same opportunity? This questions made Tum even more sad, he looked at Lhong and smiled, he took his hands and said

"Yes... we're all here... your friends" Tum wasn't sure about what he wanted, maybe he just wanted to take care of him... but that last word, that word was a complete disaster...

Lhong started panting, that word, friends, that usually should make you think about something happy... was related to the most terrible moment of his life, but things could go worse... in fact Gulf arrived in that moment

"What are you doing!?" Gulf shouted as he pushed Tum away

"I just..."

"Ai Lhong! Ai Lhong calm down, I'm here!" days of therapy wasted? probably.

"Ai... ai Gulf..." Lhong said crying and hugging his beloved boyfriend

"What happened?" Gulf asked, sure that Tum was involved

"friends... I don't want to... meet them... they're... they're bad... but Tum... " Lhong said looking at Tum who was sitting on a chair looking at him shocked

"You... you were crying... they didn't hurt you... right? Ai Tum?" 

"No, no don't worry ai Lhong! I'm ok, we're all ok, they won't come!" 

"Wait... this is Tum's car!" Type said as he arrived at the hospital with Tharn, they looked at each other and ran inside, the only thing they could hear from the corridor was Lhong crying, and Tum's voice... 

At first it wasn't easy to recognize the bad and the good character... but now... it wasn't that easy anymore.