Chapter 32

Jinxx's P.O.V:

"W-what?" I ask. "See, I-I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd be upset-" I grab her face in my hands and smash our lips together roughly, rubbing her back. I slowly pull away and smile at her. "I'm not upset, Jackie. B- how did that happen?" I ask and she shrugs. "You know that out of three I've only had one. I'm just- I didn't want to tell you in case I lost it," she mumbles. "Jackie, I wouldn't care if you lost it or not," I say.

"I mean, I'd obviously care if you lost it but I wouldn't hate you or anything. When are we getting married?" I ask, smiling at her. "Whenever I find a dress and you still have to buy your tux," she says, poking my chest. "I'm going shopping for one soon, okay? Jake's taking me and Ashley might tag along. When are you going shopping?" I ask and she shrugs. "Whenever Juliet can come with me and Ella," she says and I nod. "We need to get back to the bus, we're leaving soon," he says and I nod, standing up.

"I-if it. . . makes it. . . what would you want it to be?" I ask. "Maybe a boy, I wouldn't care, though," I say and she nods, leaning her head against my shoulder. "I love you," she whispers.

Jackie's P.O.V:

Jinxx picks me up and carries me to his bus, calling Colbie and telling him that I was staying on the guys' bus. "Hey, Jackie," CC says, looking at me. Jinxx drops me onto CC's lap and I wrap my arms around him, kissing him passionately.

Ashley walks in and clears his throat. "Excuse me, we're kind of in the middle of something," I say and CC nods in agreement, grabbing my face and kissing me again. "Oh, Christian," I moan, moving my head and letting him suck my neck.

"Please stop it," Ashley whines and I groan, moving to Jake's lap. "Fine. He's all yours. Wow, it looks like you BOTH got turned on by that," I remark and they blush. "Shut up," Ashley mumbles and sits on the floor, leaning his head back on CC's lap.

"Hi," I say, leaning my head back against Jake's arm and looking at him. "Hi," he responds, smiling at me. "Where's Ella?" I ask. "At home, with Ernie and Trixy," he says and I nod.

"The APMA'S are in a week," CC reminds me and I nod. "Yay! I can't wait to see Motionless in white again and Pierce the veil and Sleeping with sirens," I babble and Jinxx chuckles. "You literally just saw them, Jackie," he says and I groan "Well I happen to think that they're really good people and want to hang out with them more," I say and he nods.

"I'm tired, I'm going to go to bed," I announce and walk to the bunks, laying in Jinxx's and closing my eyes.

~~~

I run into the house and sit by Juliet, smiling at her. "They're so cute," I squeal when I see her holding the twins. "What are there names?" "Amber and Jackson. Andy, Sandra's coming over in a little bit to see them," Juliet tells Andy and he nods, sitting beside her and kissing her softly.

"He has your nose," Andy says, poking Juliet's nose. "I know," she says and wrinkles her nose, sticking her tongue out at him. 

I sigh and look up at Jinxx, resting my head on his chest and sighing. "I'm tired," I pout, glancing at him and biting my lip. He smiles and scoops me up, carrying me up to the room and setting me on the bed and laying beside me. 

I pull my shirt off and look at my stomach, a tiny buldge forming. "I'm scared," I whimper and he wraps his arms around me, kissing the top of my head. "There's nothing to be scared about, baby. It'll be fine," he whispers, rubbing my stomach slowly. 

"Okay," I smile and kiss him softly, torning around and straddling him. 

CC's P.O.V:

"Ashes! Hurry up, babe!" I yell, pulling my shirt on. "Where are you guys going?" Jake asks, popping his head into the room. "We're going to an orphanage to get a kid. Do you and Ella want to tag along?" I ask and he bites his lip, holding back a smile.

"I'll go ask," he says and rushes to their room, coming back a few seconds later with Ella. "Are you guys coming with us?" Ashley asks, walking out of the bathroom naked. "Yeah," Ella says, turning away. "Sorry," he mumbles and pulls his skinny jeans, shirt, and shoes on. 

"Are you guys getting a boy or girl?" I ask. "Girl," they both say and I nod. "We're getting a boy," Ashley says, smiling. "let's go."