Chapter 9

I wake up and sigh, pulling a shirt and pants on and walking downstairs. "Morning, babe," Jinxx says and I sit down beside him, kissing him quickly and looking at the tv. "I wanna watch batman," I whine and he chuckles. "Fine," he says and turns it on.

"Is your stomach okay?" he asks and I bite my lip. "Yeah, it's good; Did Bryan put the video up yet?" I ask. "Not yet but he said he would sometime today; I asked for you," Jinxx says and I smile. "Thanks," I whsiper and cuddle up to him, smiling as he drapes an arm around me.

He kisses the top of my head and I sigh, a smile tugging my lips. "You're watching batman without me you motherfuckers?!" Andy yells as he comes downstairs. "She wanted to watch it," Jinxx says and Andy glares at me, sitting down and staring at the tv. 

"Bryan said that he just put the video up," Jinxx says and I nod, getting on my phone. "He JUST put it up? There are already so many likes and comments," I whisper, scrolling through the comments. "Babe, do you see all the ones about not stopping and continuing trying?" he asks and I nod.

"That's basically all the comments are except for mean ones or ones compimenting me or my outfit," I say and he nods. "You're stopping? But a Jinxx-Jackie baby would be so adorable!" Andy squeals. "It doesn't matter if it would be adorable, it isn't even happening," I snap and Jinxx starts rubbing my back and trying to calm me down.

"8% works; I bet you you would only need to try like, two or three more times," he says. "Well we aren't; So fucking deal with it," I growl. "Sorry," Andy mumbles and I hide my face in Jinxx's chest. "We could still adopt," Jinxx says and I nod.

"Later though. After warped, maybe," I say and he nods. Juliet and Ella come downstairs, Chelsee following them. "Jackie, we need to talk to you," Juliet says and I nod, following them to Chelsee's room.

"So, we did some math and we figured out that you should be pregnant by now," Ella starts and I sigh. "Guys, it's not happening; Drop it," I say and they shake their heads. "We've been trying for seven fucking months, guys," I sigh.

"So it should've happened. Didn't you guys try again last night or something?" Chelsee asks. "Yeah," I mumble. "You have to take breaks or you'll never get pregnant, Jackie. Wait a month or something and if you aren't pregnant then try again," Juliet says.

"Fine," I sigh and they hug me. I walk back downstairs and sit on Jinxx's lap, closing my eyes.

~~~

I open my eyes and walk to the kitchen, getting two slices of bread and putting it in the toaster. "I never meant to be the one, who kept you from the dark. But now I know my wounds are sewn because of who you are," I sing quietly.

Jinxx's P.O.V:

I bite my lip as I hear her singing while she makes toast. "I hate this; She's so sad," I whisper. "She's not sad; Trust me," Colbie says as he walks downstairs. "You sure?" I ask and he nods. "Ask any of us, CC, Ashley might know. CC would know, Robyyn, Chelsee, and Vinnie would know," he says and I nod.

Jackie comes back and sits beside me, taking a bite of her toast and looking at me. "You want some?" she asks and I chuckle. "No, I'm good," I say and she nods, finishing it and leading back, her head resting against my shoulder.

"They said it probably never worked because we didn't stop after every time. So they said we should take like two or three weeks break and then try again," she says and I nod, kissing her forehead, lips lingering for a few seconds.

~~~

*2 weeks later*

Jackie's P.O.V:

I wake up and run to the bathroom, vomiting. "You okay?" Jinxx asks, rubbing my back and helping me stand up. "Ye-eah. Must've been something bad I ate yesterday," I say and he nods. I change my clothes and look up at him.

"Wanna go get coffee?" I ask. "Uh, sure," he says and I grin. "Get dressed," I say, wakling to the bathroom and putting makeup on.

~~~

We walk to Starbucks, holding hands. "I love being this type of famous. Because you're still famous and don't have to do stupid minimun wage jobs, you get to do what you love for a living, and not that many people recognize you, and if they do they know to keep quiet, well most of them do. But you guys are getting too famous," I whine.

"Sorry. But most of the people know to be quiet about it still," he says and I shrug, walking in to Starbucks. "I want green tea and a muffin," I say and he nods, rolling his eyes and ordering. We sit down, waiting for them to call my name.

"OH MY GOD!" someone screams and I bite back a grin. "Someone saw us," he whispers. "They're walking over to us," I reply. "You're Jackie from Riot! and Jinxx from Black Veil Brides," they state and we nod. "I saw your interview with Bryanstars, that's really sad," they say and I nod.

"It is what it is," I grumble and Jinxx takes my hand, smiling at me. "You guys are so cute together! Are you going to get marred?" they ask. "Um, maybe. Not anytime soon though," he says. "Can you sign my journal?" they ask and we nod.

They hand us their journal and a marker, letting us sign. "What type of journal is this?" I ask. "Oh, it's for song lyrics. I also write stuff that happens to me sometimes," they say shyly, blushing, and I nod. "Cool. It was really nice to meet you," I say, smiling and handing their journal back.

They smile and walk away. Our name is called and Jinxx gets up, getting our coffe and stuff and coming back. "Be right back; I need to pee," I say and he nods.

I walk to the bathroom and sit down, pulling the tests out of my bag. All six of them read the same thing: Positive.