Chapter 15

*1 week later*

I walk inside with Jinxx behind me, holding Aleah. "Her stuff is in your room," Vinnie says and I nod, staring at him confusedly as he plays with Chelsee's hair. I sit down beside Andy and Jinxx hands me Aleah.

I grab my phone and take a picture of her, putting it on instagram and twitter. "Andy, can you hold her and put your finger infront of her face, please?" I ask and he nods slowly, taking her. She wraps both her hands around his finger and I laugh.

"Knew it. Your fingers are long, boy," I say and he nods. She starts sucking his finger and I chuckle. "Shit, she's gonna fall asleep, isn't she?" he asks and I nod. "And don't fucking swear in front of the baby," I say and he nods, chuckling.

"Has she done this to you yet?" Andy asks and I shake my head. "Just to Jinxx. And CC," I add and he nods. I yawn and stand up, stretching. "I'm going to go take a nap," I announce, walking upstairs.

Jinxx looks at me as I open the door, smiling. "Don't worry, Aleah's with Andy," I say and he frowns. "You don't like that. And you didn't like when she fell asleep with CC or me," he states and I nod. He stands up and hugs me, kissing the top of my head.

"I just don't want her to hate me," I mumble and he pulls away, looking at me. "She isn't going to hate you," Jinxx says and I roll my eyes. "Really? How often are kids favorites the mom? Sometimes if it's a boy they're his favorite. But that's not even fucking common," I growl.

"Jackie," Jinxx says, grabbing my wrist as I start walking away. "Stop it," I mumble, tugging, trying to get my wrist out of his grip. He grabs my other wrist, pulling me towards him. "J-Jinxx," I stammer. "L-let go."

"Why should I?" he asks. "J-Jinxx, p-please," I whimper and he digs his nails into my wrists. "Jackie, if you knew your kid was going to hate you them why did you keep trying to have one?" he asks and I look at the floor. He grabs my chin, pulling my face up to look at him.

"I wanted to make you fucking happy, okay?!" I ask, tears running down my face. For some reason, he releases my wrists. I sigh in relief, relaxing until I feel a fist collide with my cheek. Jinxx walks out of the room and I pull myself onto the bed, getting under the covers and closing my eyes.

Jinxx's P.O.V:

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. "Jinxx, you okay?" Andy asks as I walk downstairs. I nod, putting my hands in my pockets. "Why aren't you up there with her?" Robyyn asks, leaning forward and eyeing my hand.

"I was going to come down here anyways," I say, my voice strained. He nods and hands me Aleah. I stand up. "I'm gonna put her in her crib," I say, taking her back upstairs, putting her in her crib. I look at Jackie and frown when I see her laying on her back, staring at the ceiling.

I walk back out of the room and sit on the couch, sighing when I realize I'm sitting in a room with the people who've known her the longest. "Jinxx, what happened up there?" Colbie asks. "Nothing. She went to bed to take a nap and I came downstairs," I reply. "First off; that WOULD NOT have taken twenty minutes. Second; why are you hiding your hands in your pockets? Take them out," he says and I slowly pull my hands out of my pockets.

Vinnie looks at them and shakes his head. "Dude, you're in trouble," he chuckles. "Well, he WOULD be in trouble if Jackie was still like she was in her first relationship. Let me guess, she didn't do anything about it. She tried to get away but you didn't let her. Why would you even hit her? She didn't do something bad, did she?" Robyyn asks.

"No, I don't know why I did it. I mean, I warned her that I might do that because I almost did it before, to Sammi, and she didn't do what I told her to do," I say and they nod. "Listen; If she just crawled into bed and fell asleep after that them you have NOTHING to worry about. If did anything but get in bed, then you have a problem," Chelsee says.

"What if she got into bed and laid on her back while staring at the ceiling?" I ask. "She's just thinking. She isn't going to tell anyone, though. Don't let anyone else find out or you'll be in deeper shit. Like CC. Or Ashley. Neither of them. Especially not the fans, not Ella, Jake, Juliet, or Andy," they say and I nod.

"I'm uh, I'm gonna go walk around," I say and they nod.

Jackie's P.O.V:

Someone knocks on my door and I hear it open, ignoring them. "Jackie, do you want me to beat him up?" CC asks. "No," I mumble and he nods, laying beside me. "Wanna stay with me tonight?" he asks. "Sure," I say, my voice wavering.

"You wanna hug?" he asks. "No. If someone hugs me I'll break down and you don't want to see that," I say and he frowns. "But I want to hug you," he says and I sigh. "Whatever," I mumble and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer.

I bury my face in his chest, sobs racking my body. "Jackie, please don't cry," He whispers and I sniffle, wiping my eyes. "I w-want to s-see Jinxx," I whimper. "Why?" CC asks. "W-where is he?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Jackie, he left; He said he was gonna go get a hotel,," CC says. "No he isn't; He's not getting a hotel. Give me your phone," I say and he nods.

He hands me his phone and I call Jinxx. "CC," I hear Jinxx's voice. "No, it's Jackie," I reply. "J-Jackie. I-I'm r-really sorry. T-tell Aleah that I love her, okay? Can you do that for me?" he asks. "Shit, Jinxx. What are you doing, where are you?" I ask.

He sighs heavily. "I'm uh, I'm on a building. I'm not alone though," he says. "Jinxx, do not tell me you have a gun with you," I say and CC covers his mouth, his eyes wide. "I uh, I don't know if I should jump or shoot myself. Maybe I'll do both," he chuckles weakly.

CC grabs my phone and dials 911. "Hearing sirens getting louder I'm guessing that you called 911. They won't get here in time though. I'm so sorry, Jackie. I love you," he says and I hear a gunshot. I drop CC's phone, which shatters, and scream, dropping to my knees and covering my mouth.