Chapter 16

I wake up to knocking on the door and look at Aleah who sits on my chest, looking at me tiredly. "Jackie, can I come in?" Ashley asks and I sigh, sitting up. "Whatever," I reply and he comes in, sitting beside me and holding his feet. "Um, t-the hospital called. They said he's in a coma," he says and I nod, looking at Aleah.

"Daddy's in a coma right now but he's gonna be okay," I say and she grabs my finger, looking at me and sticking her tongue out. "Jinxx tought her how to do that; In the hospital," I say and Ashley nods. "She's cute; She's got his eyes. And eyebrows," he says and I nod. "Do you want to hold her?" I ask and he nods, taking her slowly from my arms.

"I think she knows you. I talk about you to her alot. You and CC," I say and he nods. "Why?" "Because you guys don't see her that much. Everyone else sees her all the time, you guys hardly even see me anymore. It's like because I'm with Jinxx you think you can hang out with me," I say and he frowns.

"You sound like you're going to cry," he says and I nod. "If I had any tears left I would be. I cried all last night and the night before," I say and he frowns, handing Aleah back to me. "Can you put her in her crib please?" I ask and he nods, taking her back and laying her down in her crib.

He sits back beside me and I sigh, scooting closer to him and looking at him lips. "Jackie. . ." he whispers. "I-I just want one kiss," I mutter. "You know it can't be just one kiss with me, Jackie. You know that," he says.

"Please," I breathe and he sighs, leaning down and kissing me slowly. We hesitantly pull away a few minutes later and I smile at him, catching my breath. "See? Just one kiss," I say and he grabs my face, slamming our lips together.

I hesitantly kiss back, pressing our bodies together. "The doctors- said that- you can visit- Jinxx- whenever you want to," he whispers between kisses and I nod, sitting up. "Now?" I ask and he nods, helping me up. "Bring Aleah?"

"No; I don't want her to see him like that," I say and he nods, picking Aleah up and carrying her downstairs, giving her to CC and telling him where we were going. 

~~~

We arrived at the hospital and are directed to Jinxx's room.  I hesitantly stand by the door. "I don't want to see him hooked up to all those machines, Ashley," I whisper. "I don't either. But we need to see him," he says and I nod, pushing the door open and walking in, sitting down.

I take one of Jinxx's limp hands, biting my lip. "Jinxx, why?" I whisper, tears in my eyes. "Please wake up, Jinxx. If not for me then do it for your daughter. She won't sleep without you. If she does sleep she cries herself to sleep. Please Jinxx," I whimper and feel his hand twitch.

I look at Ashley and back at Jinxx who's eyes are slowly opening. He opens them and looks at me, blushing and looking away. "Jinxx, are you okay?" I ask. "Ashley, w-what happened? Where are the guys? How long have I been out?" Jinxx asks.

"Jinxx. . . What's the last thing that you remember?" Ashley asks slowly. "Um, releasing our single Faithless," Jinxx says and I drop his hand, looking at the floor. "Y-you don't remember me?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I-I'm really sorry. Should I?" he asks.

"I'm your girlfriend and the mother of your child. I think so," I say and the doctor walks in. "Mr. Furguson, you're awake," he says. "He has amnesia, I think. He doesn't remember anything from the pasy year and a half," I say. "Don't worry miss; It's only temporary. It'll probably comeback tomorrow," he says and I nod.

He checks Jinxx's vitals and walks out of the room. A few minutes later CC comes in with Aleah, handing her to me. "I-is that?" "Yes; This is your daughter," I breathe while Ashley fills in CC with everything that has happened.

"C-can I hold her?" he asks and I nod, handing her to him. He smiles and rubs her cheek softly, looking at me. "She looks like a girl version of me," he chuckles and I smile. "She is a girl version of you; Trust me," I say and he smiles, looking at her. She grabs his nose and he smiles, sticking his tongue out at her. She squeals and sticks her out at him, making him laugh.

"You taught her how to do that; When we were in the hospital," I say. "H-how did I end up here, anyways?" he asks, handing Aleah back to me. "Um, y-you hit me and then ran away. Y-you told everyone you were going to sleep in a hotel but I called a-and you told me you were on a building. Y-you had a gun in your hand, too. Y-you shot yourself and fell off the building."

 He sighs, looking down. "I-I'm sorry I hit you," he mumbles. "It's fine; I'm sorry that I made you shoot yourself," I apologize, chuckling. "I know for a fact that you didn't make me shoot myself. W-what's your name?" he asks.

"Jackie," I whisper and he smiles. "You're so beautiful, Jackie," he says and I bite my lip, tears coming to my eyes. "You are; I'm not lying," he says and I nod. "Y-you always tell me that every time you see me because you know that I h-hate myself," I whimper.

"Why do you hate yourself, Jackie. I don't see anything that I could hate about you," Jinxx says.

"Trust me, if you knew me like I know myself, you'd hate me, too."