Chapter 12

i wake up and smile at Andy who smiles back, sitting up and clearing his throat. "you feeling better?" he asks and I nod. "Much," I reply and sigh, sitting criss-cross. "You gonna forgive Jinxx today?" he asks and I nod slowly after a few seconds.

"Yeah. . . Later; Want me to walk you back to your bus?" I offer. "No, you should stay here. . ." he says, standing up. "I'm going to the bus later today to forgive Jinxx, might as well go now," I say and he nods, sitting back down and waiting for me to change. 

I don't even have to tell him to turn away.

~~~

We walk to the bus and Andy knocks on the door, which Jake opens a few seconds later. "You here for Jinxx?" he asks and I nod, following Andy onto the bus. I walk into the bunk room and walk to Jinxx's bunk, whispering his name.

"I'm so fucking sorry, Jackie," he whispers, pushing the curtain back and looking at me, his eyes swollen and bloodshot with tear stains on his cheeks. I gasp softly and sit infront of him, frowning. "You have nothing to be sorry for, I over reacted; Can I go though?" I ask, causing him to chuckle. "Sure. But you're sitting with me. I can sit with your band or you can sit with mine; I'm pretty sure all of us can sit at the same table, or at least tables that are next to each other," he says.

"I was gonna sit by you, anyways. Duh, why wouldn't I want to sit by you?" I ask. "Because you'd probably be mad at me for some reason," he mumbles. "If I do get mad at you do I have to sit by you?" I ask. "Either me or Andy. Maybe Jake," he says and I nod. 

"Can you come back to my bus with me?" I ask. "Of course," he whispers and kisses me quickly before standing up and stretching. "It's hard to sleep in a bunk after you've slept in a bed all tour," he says. I smile and he reaches for my hand uncertainly, brushing them against each other.

I lace our fingers together and he leads us out the bus, slowly walking back to our bus. "Jackie?" he asks. "What?" I reply, looking up at him. "I'm sorry."

~~~

I walk into the bathrrom, locking the door. I strip down and sigh, grabbing my biceps.

FAT.

I grab my thighs.

FAT.

I shake my head, turning the shower water on. "It's for the baby," I mutter over and over as I wash myself.

I dry off, put clothes on, and walk into the bunk room. I walk to the back and sit on the bed beside Jinxx, laying my head on his shoulder. "Where are Chelsee and Vinnie?" I ask. "Getting food," he replies and kisses my forehead.

"So I AM going to the Kerrang awards?" I ask and he nods. "Don't worry; I'll be fine."

~~~

Chelsee's P.O.V:

Vinnie and I walk through walmart, looking around, clasping hands. "What should we get?" he asks and I look up at him. "Um, I don't know. . . Food stuff?" I ask. "Junk or no?" "Um, Jackie needs mostly healthy but some junk food and everyone else wants junk; Obviously," I say and he chuckles. "True. I thought Jackie didn't like junk food though," he says.

"She doesn't; But sometimes the baby wants it. When do you think they'll pick a name for her?" I ask. "They're thinking of some now. What do you think she'll look like?" he asks and I bite my lip. "Um, I don't know. . . But I want her to kinda have Jinxx's face, DEFINITELY his eyebrows. Jackie's eyes. . ." I trail off, making him laugh.

"So mainly just girl Jinxx with Jackie's eyes," he states and I nod. "I guess; Jackie's really great but she has problems, I don't want her kid to have them," I shake my head and he nods slowly. "I guess I see where you're coming from. . . I would like the kid to have her personality, whenever she's happy; Not her depressed one," he adds quickly.

We check out and walk back to the bus, putting the stuff up and hearing screaming coming from the bunk room.

"Shit."

~~~

Jackie's P.O.V:

I hear a scream and jump up and walk to the bunks, seeing Chelsee, Vinnie, and Colbie crouched beside Robyyn. "What happened?" I ask. "Panic attack, I think," Vinnie says and I nod, forrowing my eyebrows in confusion when I see him rubbing Chelsee's lower back, the other arm on her waist.

He notices and pulls away from her slowly. I bend down and kiss Robyyn's head before walking back to my bed, sitting beside Jinxx. "Panic attack. Do you think Vinnie and Chelsee have something going on?" I ask and he chews on his lip for a while before slowly answering, "I think they have mixed feelings. It's not a very good relationship, though. I saw something before, it was horrible. . ."

{FLASHBACK}

Jinxx's P.O.V:

I walk backstage to see Jackie, stopping as I hear arguing, followed by a hand connecting to skin. I look into the room it was coming from and see Vinnie and Chelsee arguing.

"You slept with someone else!" Chelsee yells. "I haven't asked you out and you haven't asked me out; We weren't a thing," he says and she shoves him. He slaps her and she shakes her head, punching him before storming out of the room, ignoring me.

{END FLASHBACK}

Jackie's P.O.V:

I nod sadly and sigh. "You would never hit me, right?" I ask. "Of course I'd never hit you," he says. "You aren't just saying that because I just forgave you AND I'm pregnant, are you?" I ask. "Well, I HOPE I'd never hit you but you never know what could happen. But if I do, leave me; Take all your stuff and leave, okay?" he asks and I nod.

"I'll love you forever," I whisper, kissing him softly.