Chapter 10

I walk back out and sit in front of him, biting my lip. We finish our coffee and walk back to the house. When we get back I drag him to our room, handing him the bag. "W-what?" he stammers, setting the bag down. I sit on his lap, kissing his cheek.

"I'm pregnant," I whisper. He kisses me softly and slowly pulls away. "Are you going to tell the fans?" he asks. "I'll wait until Warped; Last day of Warped. Just to make sure," I say and he nods. "We can tell the band. And my band. I guess," I say and he nods, smiling.

We walk back into the living room and I sit down on his lap, sighing. "You guys can't tell anyone this, okay? Only you guys can know," I start. "Know what?" Ashley asks slowly. "I'm pregnant," I squeal and Colbie hugs me.

"Really?" CC asks. "Yeah," I grin. "But don't tell anyone. I'm gonna tell the fans on the last day of Warped," I say and they nod. "Oh my god, we forgot to tell you! Ugh, I'm such an idiot! Anyways, we're playing main stage," Robyyn says. "Holy shit! Seriously?!" I ask and he nods.

"Do you think you'll be showing then?" Chelsee asks. "I don't know," I say and she nods. "I'm so excited!"

~~~

*2 months later*

"Guys, hurry up!" Colbie yells. "Hang on, you whore!" I yell, making Jinxx laugh. "What? He's a fucking whore," I say and Jinxx nods. "Shit, we do need to hurry," he says and helps me finish packing my bag.

We walk downstairs and to the car, putting our stuff in. "You excited?" Jinxx asks. "Yeah. But I'm nervous, too. And it's not because we're preforming," I say and look at my stomach. I now had a small bump, but it just looked like I had gotten slightly fat.

"I can't wear crop tops anymore," I whine. "You still can; No one will notice," he says. "But what about when it starts getting more visible? I'll have to wear maternity," I groan. "You'll be fine," Jinxx chuckles and we start driving to where the buses are.

"Are we in the same bus?" I ask and he nods. "Good. I don't want to be there without you," I say. "Will you be able to preform?" he asks and I nod. "You'll be backstage, anyways," I remind him and he nods slowly. "We're here!" Robyyn yells and jumps out of the car, getting his stuff and running to the bus.

I chuckle, shaking my head, and get my stuff, walking into the bus. "Jackie, you get the bed since you and Jinxx are staying together," Robyyn says and I nod, walking to the back and putting my bags on the bed, unpacking.

Jinxx comes in and smiles. "I finally don't have to sleep in a bunk anymore!" he cheers and I laugh. "Get me some water," I order and he nods, walking to the fridge and coming back with a bottle of water. "You wanna help me unpack?" he asks and I shrug. "Sure," I say and walk to his bag, helping him unpack.

"Most of these are yours anyways," he grumbles. "Hey! It's not my fault I need choices!" I yell. "Sorry," he apologizes and I grin. "I was kidding. Did I scare you?" I ask and he nods. "Cool," I say and sit down on the bed, pulling my laptop out.

"First performance is tomorrow and we have to be there by 4:00 for sound check. My band; I don't know about yours," I say and he chuckles. "We're after you," he says and I nod. "I'm hungry," I say and he nods, walking to the main room.

I follow him and sit on the couch, waiting for him to bring my food. He sits beside me and hands me a piece of pizza. "Thank youuuuuu," I say, kissing his cheek and taking a bite of pizza. "We all have to be at the stage by 9:00," Vinnie says and I nod.

"V, did you bring the book?" I ask and he nods, disappearing into the bunk room and coming back with 50 shades of grey. "The hell?" Jinxx asks and I shrug. "In my opinion it's too tame; Have you read fan fiction before?" I ask.

"No," he mumbles. "Well you should; Then read this after. This isn't even a turn on anymore," I say and open it, starting to read. "Weirdo," he breathes, shaking his head.

~~~

I wake up and walk to the dresser, pulling out and outfit and putting it on. http://www.polyvore.com/warped_2015/set?id=134077986

I shake Jinxx awake, kissing him. "Hurry up and get dressed!" I order and he groans, rolling out of bed onto the floor. I help him stand up and he gets dressed, following me out the bus to the stage.

We do sound check and then get the stage ready. "I'll be sitting here okay?" Jinxx asks as we wait backstage. "Okay," I breathe, heart pounding loudly. "No one will notice, I promise," he whispers and I nod.

We kiss until they call us onto stage. I walk out after Colbie and scan the crowd, smiling when I see all the people. "Holy. Fucking. Shit, guys. This is amazing. Last year we were on the smallest stage with only about 30 people and now we're on main stage. That's awesome," Colbie says, laughing when the whole crowd cheers.

"Have you guys learned the lyrics to all our songs yet?" he asks, answered by the crowd cheering. "Well I haven't. I'm not joking, I only know half the lyrics from each song. But I have the amazing bassist Jackie on back up vocals and all of you guys to help me. Jackie wrote all these songs. How many of you guys know Whisper?"

Everyone cheers. "Good. Three! Two! One!" he screams and we start playing.

~~~

We finish half an hour later and Jinxx hugs me. H e pulls back a little bit and connects our lips. I smile into the kiss before kissing him back. "I'm so proud of you," he whispers. Black Veil Brides is called and we pull away.

I sit down in the spot he was sitting in for our preformance, giving him a thumbs up before they start.