Chapter 29

Jackie's P.O.V:
I walk to the car, smiling at Aleah. "Do you think Kellin's bringing Copeland and Rowan and Liam?" I ask Jinxx and he shrugs, pulling his phone out and putting it on his ear. After a few minutes he puts it back in his pocket and grins at me.

"He is now. And Katelynne's coming," he says and I grin. "Yay. Um, what stage are you playing?" I ask. "Main. And you're playing main, too," he says and I smile. "Yay." I say and Aleah gets into the car, laughing. "It'll only take about 10 minutes to get to the bus," Jinxx says, getting in the car and starting it.
"Cool. I can't wait for all the bands to meet Aleah," I say, looking at her. "Lee, remember Pierce the veil?" I ask and she nods exitedly. "You're going to get to see them. And sleeping with sirens and falling in reverse, of mice and men, bring me the horizon, all time low, and more!" I say and she squeals.

Jinxx chuckles and drops one of his hands off the steering wheel, clasping mine in it. I smile at him and squeeze his hand softly, leaning back and closing my eyes.

I open my eyes and cuddle closer to Jinxx's chest, grabbing a book and throwing it at Ashley, who chuckled. "Shut the fuck up, Purdy boy," I grumble and Jinxx slaps my arm softly. "Aleah is out here, Jackie," he scolds and I stick my tongue out at him, sitting up and stretching.

"I'm tired," I groan and Jinxx rolls his eyes. "Fine: Go to bed, then," He says and I whine, laying across his lap. "I'm too tired to move!" I object. "You just moved then," he retorts but picks me up anyways, carrying me to the bunk.

I kiss him softly and roll into the bunk, sighing and closing my eyes. I feel the mattress move and open my eyes, smiling when I see Jinxx laying beside me.

He leans foreword and connects our lips, running his hands up my chest. I moan softly and slowly pull away. "This fucking bunk ruins everything," I breathe and he chuckles softly. "There's a bed in the back, remember?" He reminds me and I grin. "Perfect."

~~~

I wake up and groan, rolling out of bed and landing on the floor with a soft thud. "You okay?" Jinxx asks and I nod, sitting up and looking at him. "I just felt like rolling. When are we preforming?" I ask, standing up and stretching.

"A few hours. We have some time to get ready," he says and I nod, walking to my drawer with my clothes and pulling out a shirt and pants. "You gonna let Aleah be on stage with you?" Jinxx asks as I get dressed. "Yeah, I want her to go on stage. She wants to be up there, too, wants to watch Robyyn preform," I say. "Not you?" He asks and I shake my head. "She's interested in guitar. But she doesn't want to watch Chelsee preform, for some reason. She really likes Robyyn," I say and he nods, pulling his shirt on.

I walk out to the main room when I finish my makeup, smiling when I see Juliet and Ella playing with Aleah, Aleah resting her hands on Juliet's stomach. "Mommy!" She yelled and carefully pushed off Juliet, running to me and grabbing my leg. I laugh and pick her up, kissing her forehead. "Hey, baby. Where's uncle Robyyn and the others?" I ask. "They went out for fresh air. Juliet and Ella came to see me. Where were you and daddy last night?" Aleah asks. "We got tired so we went to bed," I say and Jinxx walks out, smiling when he sees Aleah. "Aunt Chelsee is comin' back later with Vinnie and Robyyn and Colbie," Aleah informs Jinxx and he nods, sitting down. The bus door opens and Chelsee walks in, Vinnie and Robyyn following. "Where's Colbie?" I ask, handing Aleah to Jinxx and walking towards Chelsee. "Uh, he's coming. He hurt his throat and is hanging out on Black Veil Brides bus. He doesn't want to see you," she says and I raise an eyebrow. "Why doesn't he want to see me?" I ask and Vinnie sighs. "Since he hurt his throat his vocal chords are. . . Messed up. . . So he can't talk," he explains. "So I have to sing?" I ask and they nod. "Don't worry. Andy can do the screaming part if you don't feel up to it, he said he's fine with doing it," Vinnie says and I roll my eyes. "I'd be up to it if I could actually scream. Whatever, I'm sure that the fans would love Andy preforming," I say and they nod.

We walk I stage, do sound check, and get ready to preform. 

I walk onstage with my bass and the crowd cheers. "Hey, guys! how you doin'?" I ask and they yell louder. "Good, good. Hey, could you all get really quiet? Like, no noise at all, please?" I ask and they stop cheering.

"Thanks. Stay quiet, hang on," I say and motion for Jinxx to bring Aleah and he picks her up, walking on stage. "This is Aleah! She wanted to see you all! Say hi to the crowd, Aleah," I say and she waves. "Hi," she squeaks and turns around, hiding her face on Jinxx's chest. "Bye, babe," I say, kissing Jinxx quickly and playfully pushing him off stage. 

Robyyn, Chelsee, and Vinnie walk onto stage, getting their instruments. "Damn, I forgot to tell you guys. Colbie hurt his throat so he can't scream," I say and the crowd boos.

"I know, I know. Hey, you guys know the lead singer of Black Veil Brides, Andy, right?" I ask and they scream. "Okay. Well he was going to scream for us but his and Colbie's screaming isn't similar so we got Chris Motionless to do it instead!" I yell and Chris walks onto stage.

When we finish preforming I run off stage, kissing Aleah. "You did great, Jackie," Jinxx says and I smile. "Thanks. You guys did good, t-" I get cut off by a scream, which belongs to Juliet. I see that she has a puddle underneath her, clutching her stomach. "Shit."