Halloween Part 2

I wasn't nervous until now, I understood how Harry felt. I had to meet Dean in the entrance hall but I couldn't see him amongst the hyper crowd.. All the noises and chattering around me started to become muffled. I kind of hit my ear, just thinking it popped or something, but it happened again. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up , this time I heard a whisper as sleek as the wind. I couldn't make out what it was saying.

Then I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around with fright. It was only Dean. “Faria are you ok?” He said, he looked concerned. “Oh yeah I just got a fright there. I was in my own little world!”

“Will we go so?” He asked. I nodded and we headed for the scare tunnel.

We were outside by the tunnel. “Eh how is anyone supposed to fit into that?” I asked watching people go one by on into what looked like a tiny tube fit for one person. “Magic!” Dean smiled. It was our turn to go into the tube. Dean let me go in first, so I did and when I got in, that was the moment I swore to never judge a book by it's cover again!

The place was huge!It was like a cave and there were candles on both sides lighting up the path were we were supposed to go. We got to a tall steel door. “You ready?” Dean asked. “I think so. You?” The sign on the door said to use the lumous spell. “Yeah lets go! Lumous!” The tips of our wands lit up and we opened the door that revealed complete darkness. As soon as we entered the atmosphere suddenly became creepy, as if someone was watching us. I couldn't see or hear anybody else.

A bat flew past my ear.“I'm sticking close to you!” I shrieked and I could here Dean laugh.

I could hear a rasping sound of chains getting louder and louder as we walked . Then suddenly a huge white zombie ghost came flying towards us screaming, it went through our bodies leaving us feel as cold as ice. I was seriously so scared now! “That was so CREEPY !” I confessed trying to shake the ghost feeling off of me.

I stepped into a puddle. I shone my wand over it to find it was BLOOD! Then something grabbed my foot I screamed and nearly knocked Dean over. “All I'm waiting for now is Umbridge to pop out and give me detention!” I joked. I'm surprised Umbridge let us have this Scare tunnel. She banns everything why not this?

I heard the chains rustling again. There was another door. Dean opened it and I walked in after him. Dean pointed the light of his wand over to the corner. There was like a mummified Wizard holding a broken wand, it's bandages covered in blood. It started to walk towards us. I was so scared I just grabbed Deans hand and held onto it. We ran away as fast as we could screaming. We were so scared but it was funny at the same time! “This place just gets creepier and creepier as we go along!” Dean admitted. I think then we realised we were holding hands and my grip on his hand loosened becoming more relaxed.

We heard screams and people running towards us. I held my wand up ready to stun whatever it was. It was Hermione and Zacharius. Zacharius was screeching and screaming like a five year old girl panting. Hermione looked so annoyed. “Hi Dean,Faria!” She said . “What do you think of THIS PLACE!!!!!” Just before I finished my sentence a huge fire ball shot at us missing by shoulder by about an inch. “I think we should move on!” Hermione advised . “Good idea!” Dean agreed and we went ahead listening to Zacharius Scream his head off non stop!

*

There hadn't been anything scary along the way for a while. Which was weird as something usually came up every few seconds. The others began to wonder also. Then I heard the cold whispering I heard earlier. “Did anybody hear that?” I asked. “Hear what?” Hermione asked. I heard it again this time clearer. “We are coming....We are coming......”. A slight breeze came out of no where. Oh no. This can't be good. Then it clicked, the voice was Bellatrix's! “We need to get out. Quickly come on!” I shouted. The others were confused. “Faria it's only a Halloween scare, nothing going to happen.” Hermione stated. “No I'm not talking about that, trust me we need to get out of here right now! Hurry!” The others were now alarmed. They ran with me. But it was too late.