The Locket

A couple of weeks later we were trying to sort out where to arrange the meeting for what we called Dumbledores Army, the D.A. It was at night and the full moon was shining in the common room window.

“So where in Hogsmeade? Hermione asked, looking at me for an answer. “What are you looking at me for I've no idea of what's in Hogsmeade. I've only ever been in the station!” I said

“Oh yeah sorry forgot, what about the shrieking shack? Nobody ever goes there?” Hermione suggested. “Sounds good to me” Ron said “Ok sorted, I'll go tell people tomorrow!” She stared out the window looking at the moon thinking to herself. “Are you even sure anyone is going to turn up! Most of the people ignore me now! They hate me!” Harry sighed, looking nervous. “Harry nobody Hates you! Your the one... and only Harry potter! The boy who lived! People are going to want to be taught by you the brave hero!” I said to Harry trying to make him feel better giving him a reassuring shudder. He and Ron laughed.

“Any way, I'm off to bed, this place is deserted! Night!” I said “ I'd say we should all head!” Ron yawned and we climbed the staircase and went into the dormitories, and went to sleep.

*

I was walking down the dark hallway once again, this time wearing a mask, I Knocked on the knocker, the silver snake slithered in and the door swung open. “Enter..” The cold voice spoke and I entered the room where I was the last time, only this time to find the table full of people. “So my Lord, this is the girl you spoke of, the one who can get the locket? What's so special about her?” A shrieking voice said, which came from a woman sitting next to the hooded figure. She was scrawny, with long black matted hair and a pale face. “Ah...Faria you came, you see Bellatrix, this girl, has powers only you can barely dream of. She is the only one of us who can actually get in and out of Hogwarts and do our bidding without being detected.” The hooded figure took down his hood, He was snake like. Slits for nostrils and a bald head. Only a snake didn't look anything as eerie as he did. It was Voldemort! “What do you mean by saying 'one of us', my Lord, she has no mark?”Bellatrix said her voice suddenly trembling. “You can hardly think I would get her to do such a duty without her being one of us...She does not need one of our marks she has one unique of her own. She is more powerful than all of you put together. Unlike you, she can do magic...without..her wand.” Voldemort said everyone at the table looked at each other mumbling amongst themselves “How is that even possible”.

“Silence!” He demanded “Faria sit, we saved you a seat.”. I walked over to the seat on the other side of Voldemort. I sat down and I noticed someone very familiar sitting next to me. It was Malfoy!. “Lucius, It was so nice of you to get Draco out of school for this ''Family emergancy''..” Voldemort said smirking evilly along with Lucius, who was Draco Malfoys father. Only Lucius looked almost afraid. My left arm as resting on the table, my mark visible. Draco noticed it. If was possible, his face went paler. He shuffled uncomfortably in his seat. “Faria I need you to get me that Locket, I spoke about before, tonight. You will not fail me...” Voldemort said standing up out of his seat. Staring at me. “No my Lord” I said staring back at him. I got up and I left the room...

I woke up suddenly. My mark was prickling. I checked the colour of my hair, it was it's usual brown colour “phew only a dream” I whispered in relief. And I laid my head back onto my pillow and drifted off again...

I got out of bed, I was wearing the long Black robes. As I passed a mirror in my dormitory room, I saw a flash of deep red. I was facing another mirror and I stood looking at my reflection. I looked completely different I had the same face only I had deep red eyes, and dark red hair with a full fringe and long black drape like robes. The colour of my eyes didn't scare me. I walked out of the room through the dormitory and then went out side to where the black lake was. The full moon was big and white and it reflected off the lakes surface. I looked at it and my mark burned.