Divination.

The weather was not improving. Rain pelting against the windows still greeted us in the morning,the dampness and the dark days nearly drained the happiness out of people.

“I was up all night thanks to the storm! We need to ask professor Flitwick if he knows any spell to mute the sounds coming from outside when we're trying to sleep!” Hermione insisted. She looked like a train wreck!

“Em...Hermione...did you look in a mirror this morning?” Ron asked pointing to her wild hair that was standing up on the top of her head. “What?..Oh!” Hermione looked in a big spoon at her reflection and flicked her wand to fix her hair. “ That's better!”I said sighing in releif.

“I hope it stops raining for tomorrow. We're supposed to be going to Hogsmede.” I sighed looking out the windows of the great hall with my head resting on my hand. “I don't think that's the reason you want it to stop raining!” Harry teased raising an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes.

“what do we have first? Divination?” I asked. “You have divination with that bat of a teacher, I have arithmacy .” Hermione answered.

“Oh yeah..Harry I predict that Trelawny is going to predict your death once again!” I proclaimed we all laughed!

“I'm off, I'll see you later.”Hermione got up and left the great hall. “We should go to c'mon” Harry said and we both pulled Ron, who was nearly asleep in his food, up off his seat.

*

We entered the Divination classroom and there were big puffs of smoke over each table. “What the-” “Settle down now!” Trelawny rasped. Staring into space while waving her hands in a motion to sit us down.

“You may be asking. What is the meaning of this? Hm? I tell you they are no ordinary puffs of smoke..they are indeed puffs of smoke you see things in!” She explained. “I never would have guessed I whispered sarcastically to Ron and Harry and they snickered. Professor Trelawny noticed.

“You my dear! Will foresee your cloud first.!” She quavered, shaking as she walked over to me. “Who? Me?” I asked. She nodded. I stared into the smoke. “ER-...Eh..I see nothing..!” I confessed. “You must! Look deeper into the midst of the puff!” Trelawny gestured.

Once again I looked into the smoke. What am I going to get from a puff of smoke floating over my head?

Suddenly my mark began to burn. Images began to flash in my mind. I saw Voldemort he looked like he was screaming with anger. “How could that fool know! We need to get the prophecy back. He put it back into the department of mysteries. You need to find out how much he knows!”He was yelling directly at me.

The image changed. Bellatrix was circling me as I listened to her bicker “You seem to have the Dark Lords trust. Something we both honour highly. I am watching your every move! I don't think I would be punished if this knife slipped and killed you.” She cackled vigorously as she threatened me.“I don't think the Dark Lord would mind if I killed you right now. I am much more precious than you are. See he trusts me with his life, he gives me important tasks. What does he make you do? He gets you to kill random people to keep you busy while he makes use of everyone else. Admit it. You're useless.” I sneered and the serene evil expression was wiped of her face. She was trembling with anger and fear, she stepped back as I diminished her knife into smithereens.

Images flickered pain seared through me, I almost thought Bellatrix had stabbed me in the chest.

I was back in the divination room. I felt weak and dizzy. There was muttering outside the room. I heard murmurs saying “Did her eyes just turn red!”. I was still voices were muffling, Harry and Ron were beginning to go Blurry. “Everyone step outside the classroom I will be with you in a moment, give her some air space..” Trelawny called and people left the room and she opened some windows.

“Faria my dear? Are you all right. What did you see.?” She asked with ecitment and concern.

I felt a sudden wave of hatred go through me. No no this can't be happening. I need to control it. But it was to late I had switched I was now seeing velvet red hair instead of brow at the side of my eye.

Trelawny gasped in fear and took a step back as I stood up. “I saw the end of you. We can fix the future if you tell me what the prophecy with Harry Potters name on it said?” I spat.

“I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about I know of no such thing!” She squirmed. She was now letting out tears of fear. “DON'T LIE TO ME!” I yelled. The door opened and I felt the empty hearted part of me disappear and I fell to the floor. Trelawny was staring at me. She was in bits.

“Professor. I'm sorry I- I can't explain. Talk to professor Dumbledore please preofessor?..” I tried to help Trelawny but she whimpered and crawled away from me. I had no choice but to leave her alone.

What the hell was that all about? I never knew the prophecy said anything, what was going on with Voldemort, Bellatrix!? This was all so confusing I new nothing about anything! But yet one side of me did!

I climbed down the ladder from the class room and Ron and Harry ran over to me. “What happened? Lavender said when she went to check if everything was all right she saw you try to help Trelawny from crawling into a corner! she said she looked terrorised! “ Ron said amused.

“I really don't know?” I said and I walked away. Thinking and concentrating hard.

________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading voting and commenting! I know this chapter was short but i dont get much time to write it at the moment. i'll get more up as soon as i  can. If you have any questions about the story so far you can ask! :)