Nk: oh nannav...main kya muh leke neechey jaunga! (how will I go down)

Arnav: whaat!!

Nk: haan nannav maine abhi abhi realise kiya ki yeh koi bhi kapda mere personality ke sath match nehi ho raha hai..(He looked at the suits and said) yeh sab kafi boring aur tumharey type ke hai! (I just realized none of the clothes match my personality..there are quite boring like you)

Khushi suppressed a smile and arnav rolled his eyes.

Arnav gritted his teeth: well nk tumharey type ke kapde bas ek hi jagah mein mil saktey hai..(you will get your type of clothes only in one place)

Nk got excited and said: kaha nannav...batao kaha..(where...tell me)

Arnav: circus mein..(at the circus)

Nk's excitement died down and said: jealous nannav...

Arnav added with sarcasm: u bet!

Khushi: achha achha...ek minute.. Nanheji humey lagta hai aap in kapdo mein kafi achhe lagenge...woh kya kehetey hai..haan handsome!! (I think you will look very good in these clothes...you'll look handsome)

Nk: really khushiji??

Khushi smiled and said: bilkul! (of course)

Nk: alright khushiji...if you say so..

He took his suit and went away.

The spank of jealousy was back in arnav and he said to khushi: handsome? Really?

Khushi controlled her laughter and said: ji haan!!(yes)

Arnav: oh I see...

Khushi pulled his cheek and said: lekin aap se thodey kam (but a little less than you)

Arnav: what the..!!

Khushi giggled and said: hum abhi taaiyar hokey aatey hai..(let me go and get ready)

She went to her room and as she stepped in, she felt unwell and ran to the washroom and threw up. And then she realised the reason and her happiness knew no bounds. She went and stood infront of the mirror and touched her belly and a huge smile crossed her face and she said: iska matlab hum maa...matlab humey woh chakkar pareshani ki wajah se nehi is wajah se....matlab arnavji papa banenge...(that means I will be a mom...my head was spinning because of this...arnavji will be a father)

She smiled again and said: hamara woh laad governor ab papa...(my laad governor will be a father..)

Hey devi maaiya humey to yakin hi nehi ho raha hai..(I can't believe this)

Just then arnav entered.

He yelled: just as I thought..unbelievable khushi..tum yahaan akele kharey kharey apne aapse baat kar rahi ho..aur neechey engagement ceremony is about

to start.(unbelievable...you are talking to yourself standing here and the engagement ceremony is about to start)

Khushi looked dazed.

Arnav yelled again: khushi I am talking to you damn it!

When she still didn't react arnav said: ohkay fine...keep standing

He was about to walk out of the room when khushi said: arnavji aap papa bannewale hai (you will be a father!)

Arnav was in an absolute angry, when he heard khushi speak up finally, he walked upto her and said: khushi kumari gupta singh raizada so finally you speak...aur main kya bannewala hoon issey tumhe kya fark...(so you finally speak..and you don't have to bother about what I will be...)

And it struck him what she just said. He couldn't believe his ears. He held her shoulder and said: whaaat!!!

Khushi..kya kaha tumne abhi...main kya...(khushi..what did you say right now..what will I ..)

Khushi smiled and said: aap papa bannewale hai! (you will be a father!)

Arnav wiped his face, ran his fingers through his hair in excitement and said: khushi...are you like..are you serious..whoa..tum yeh...

He cupped her face and said: khushi please ekbar firse kaho na... Kya main sach mein...(please tell me one more time..will I really be a ..)

Khushi touched his hand and said: haan arnavji hum dono sach mein mummy papa bannewale hai..(yes arnavji we will be mom and dad soon)

Arnav pulled her in a hug, his eyes became wet and he said: khushi you don't know tumne aj mujhe kya diya hai...I can't believe ki main...(you don't know what you have given me..)

Khushi hugged him tightly and said: yakin to humey bhi nehi ho raha hai ki ab hamara bachcha is duniya mein ayega....(even I can't believe our child will come in this world)

Arnav held her head close to his heart and kissed it and said: thank you khushi..thank you so much..

Khushi closed her eyes with a smile.

Arnav then looked down at his chest with a naughty smirk and said: waise khushi jitna ho sakey meri bahon mein rehelo...iske baad yeh jagah tumhe nehi milegi!(stay in my arms as much as you can..you will not get this place anymore)

Khushi looked up and said: haaw! Woh kyun! (why so!)

Arnav pulled her cheek and said: woh isliye kyunki mere arms mein

ab sirf woh honge!!..my li'l baby! (only baby will be in my arms)

Khushi again hugged him and said: aur sath mein hum bhi...(and me too)

Hamesha...(Always)

Arnav wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes. There couldn't have been a happier day in his life than this. When he fell in love with khushi and made her a part of his life he thought that he couldn't have asked for more in his life, but little did he know that his bundle of joy awaited him.

The raizadas and guptas were absolutely elated to learn about this. Anjali's wedding, nk's engagement and to top it all the arrival of a baby raizada... such a day was rare in a lifetime when every single piece seemed complete!

THE END

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें