Part 7

Soon they were downstairs and the guests had started to come. Anjali introduced khushi and payal to the guests. Anjali announced: humey bohot khushi ho rahi hai aap sabko raizada parivaar ke dono bahuo se milwane mein..aj ki shaam aakash payal aur arnav khushi ke naam.... Isiliye hum chahtey hai ki dono couples dance floor pe aaye. (I am happy to introduce you to the daughter-in-laws of the raizada family..today's evening belongs to aakash-payal and arnav-khushi. I would request the couples to come to the dance floor please)

Payal blushed looking at aakash as he led her to the dance floor. Arnav and khushi were still standing confused. They looked each other, not knowing what they should do. Anjali stepped forward and took their hands and placed arnav's hand on khushi's and gestured them to go to the dance floor.

The spotlight followed arnav and khushi as they walked towards the dance floor.

The music started. (Abhi abhi to mile ho... from jism 2).

While aakash and payal moved with the tune, arnav and khushi stood facing towards each other. Arnav then quickly moved his eyeballs and saw everyone looking at them. He quickly took one hand of khushi in his hand and placed her other hand on his shoulder and started to move. Their eyes locked and khushi simply followed his moves. None of them even blinked once fearing that even they blinked once they would miss out on a precious moment of looking at each other. The whole area was dark and they saw each other in the spotlight. While looking deep into each other's eyes, they recalled all those moments when they were close to each other, when they held each other, when their heartbeat became fast, when they cared for each other... While thinking of all these both became extremely emotional. Arnav's grip on khushi's hand tightened and instantly tears started to come out from her eyes...and this time it was not anger, not disgust..but a pain deep inside her heart which connected with arnav's heart at that moment. They kept holding each other's gaze. Arnav slowly raised his hand and softly wiped off the tear drop from both her eyes and slightly nodded his head asking her not to cry. She could feel arnav pulling her a little more closer and khushi also willingly gave into that and her cheeks touched his shoulder. He pulled her in a very soft hug, touching her head lightly. The music, the ambience continued to create silent magic. Arnav closed his eyes to feel khushi's presence right in his arms. He had almost broken down all the barriers that he had built between them in his mind. He opened his eyes slowly as the music stopped and everything shattered into pieces. Arnav's eyes fell on shyaam standing behind khushi looking at her. Everything that he had started to forget became alive once again. He left khushi all of a sudden shocking her. She was living a dream and yet again she awoke to a reality. Arnav walked away. Khushi slowly came down unable to comprehend his mood swings. Arnav went out and stood in the lawn disgusted with himself for that weak moment when he was so close to khushi. He clenched his fist shutting his eyes tightly.

He again thought about those eyes..he could bet on his life that those tears were real, the pain was real.. He yelled: damn it! Unable to reason out anything. He was walking back to the house when he heard garima and payal talking.

Garima: bitiya khusi ka khayal rakhna...humey bohoti chinta lagi rahegi..tum to janat ho na bitiya..uu yahaan..tum khayal rakhogi na khusi ka?(Take care of khushi..I am very worried for her..you know na..she..here..you will take care of her na?)

Payal: amma aap bilkul chinta mat kijiye..khushi ko kuch nehi hoga... arnavji hai na...woh usey kuch nehi hone denge..(Don't worry...nothing will happen to her..arnavji is there na..he won't let anything happen to her)

In the meantime they heard, buaji calling: hai rey nandkisore...garima..kaha rahey gayi..ghar jaana hai ki naahi...(Where are you garima? We have to go home)

Payal and garima went away. Arnav was shocked at this. What were they talking about? What were they scared of? Was khushi in any kind of danger?

He walked in and his eyes started searching for khushi but she was not to be seen anywhere.

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें