Part 1

The story starts from the point when after confrontation with family and disowning by her parents, khushi enters arnav's room on the day of their marriage.

After crying and crying for almost eternity, khushi got up from the living area. She had lost all her strength, her world became upside down in one evening. Somehow she managed to drag herself to her room... No it was not hers...arnav's room. If it had been the marriage she had dreamt of from childhood and if arnav really turned out to be the man of her dreams as she was thinking for the past few days, it would have been a different night all together. There would have seen new dreams in her eyes instead of the tears, her heart beat would have been fast instead of this hollow feeling...it would have been a new beginning rather than an end... She and arnav would have... Her thoughts were interrupted as she realised she had reached arnav's room. She had been in this room many times and came here most of the times without hesitating though she was no one but today inspite of being his wife, her feet was not moving. Did she have the right? She thought again as she once again felt a sharp pain in her heart.

The door was open..she was sure that was not for welcoming her. Khushi stepped in and saw arnav sitting on the recliner. He felt her presence in the room. But like other times instead of lightening up the atmosphere it made it all the more gloomy. Arnav knew she would want an answer for his actions...truth was even he was looking for answers to questions which he never thought would come up in his life.

Khushi stood lifeless infront of him and asked: kyun kiya aapne aisa(why did you do this?)

Arnav didn't even look at her and kept quiet.

Khushi fell on her knees and cried out loudly: kyun kiya aapne aisa...jawab dijiye! (why did you do this...answer me)

Her sudden break down made him look towards her once. His hands automatically tried to reach out for her but he quickly pulled them back. Khushi noticed none of these as she sobbed looking at the ground.

Khushi looked at the ground and said: aaj humne sab kuch kho diya...sabne humse muh mor liya, hamarey aapne aj humey aapnana bhi nehi chahtey....ekbar firse anath ho gaye hum...(I have lost everything today... everyone has turned against me...no one wants to talk to me...I have become an orphan again)

Her each word was painful. He clenched his fist to control his anger. On the other hand his silence was killing khushi....a girl who got married to man for 6 months without even knowing the reason for it.

An annoyed khushi shook him and said: kyun ki aapne hamari zindagi barbaad...kyun? Kyun ki barbaad...(why did you destroy mylife... why?)

He couldn't bear to see khushi infront of his eyes after he saw her cozying up with his brother-in-law shyaam, but he was disgusted with himself because something deep inside him could also feel the pain she was going through.

Arnav got up from the recliner in full rage and pulled khushi up by her shoulder and yelled.. maine ki barbaad tumhari zindagi...maine ki....barbaad to tumne ki damn it..jab tum us....(I destroyed your life..i?? you have destroyed your own life damn it..when you..)

He had almost blurted out the truth but at the last moment he controlled himself and pushed her away and looked away. Khushi stood there like a statue. Tears were rolling down her eyes nonstop. She looked at him in disbelief...standing infront of her was ASR...the ruthless ASR she had met for the first time or even more ruthless this time. Staring straight at him she tried to start for her 'arnavji'..the person who made her heartbeat go crazy and the person she was in lo..

She closed her eyes in pain and looked away.

Arnav walked past her and closed the door with a bang making khushi jump back two steps in fear. Khushi looked up and arnav looked at her. Anger and pain was clearly shown in their eyes. Arnav took few steps towards her and instinctively she started moving back till she hit the edge of the bed. Arnav threw a dirty look at her and said with an evil smirk: tumhe kya laga khushi kumara gupta...main tumharey sath yahaan...you and me on the bed...I hope you didn't think suhaag raat or something...(what did you think khushi kumara gupta...you and me on the bed...I hope you didn't plan a wedding night or something)

He took a pillow from the bed and threw it on the floor and said: that is where you belong khushi kumari gupta!!

He gritted his teeth and said: waise bhi mujhe tumhe jhelna hai for the next 6 months...pata nehi yeh chhaye mahine kaise katunga main....he punched on the wall saying: damn it! (anyways I have to put up with you for 6 months...don't know how will I manage)

Khushi stood there like a statue as arnav stormed out to the poolside.

Please do VOTE and COMMENT

This work solely belongs to med writer Arnavkikhushiforever.

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें