Epilogue Part Two

"Ms. Lovegood could you pass me the Pepper Up?" I nodded and left my spot beside the first year Hufflepuff. He came in feeling sick and found out he had the flu; the Pepper Up potion should cure his sickness; we'll know if it works if there's steam coming out of his ears after he drinks it all.

Grabbing the red bottle and a large spoon I poured a bit of the potion onto the spoon until it was full. I set the bottle back down and walked back to the beds; handing the spoon to the Hufflepuff. He looked at it; the red liquid seemed to be almost steaming. He opened his mouth and swallowed the liquid; scrunching his face up in disgust. It was supposed to taste peppery; it wasn't very nice at all. But, to our luck we saw the steam fly out of his ears soon afterward; now he didn't look pale and he was sitting up fine.

"Now take the rest of the day off but you can start going to classes tomorrow okay?" he nodded at me and got out of bed,

"Thank you" both Poppy and I smiled and nodded before going to the next patient. I always loved when the first years came in because they all had the same reaction; shock, excitement. They've never seen magic that could heal you so quickly so it was always a treat for me to be able to see that.

I've been here for the last 2 years; Poppy is still training me but I don't mind because there are endless amounts of things to do here so I'm always learning. Just yesterday I was taught how to re-grow bones; luckily it was just in the hand.

Slowly I'm able to be more independent; I'm allowed to make potions myself and give them to people now. But, I still haven't been able to diagnose someone; I always watch Poppy do it. I can't help but think that we think the same because every time she comes up with a diagnoses I had thought of the same thing.

"Hello what can we do for you today Ms. Meadows?" the girl looked up and I noticed that her eyes were covered by her eyebrows; at first I thought they were her bangs. She's been here a few times before; always getting jinxed or played a cruel joke. I remember those days in school; kids could be evil.

"I would like my eyebrows back to normal please" we both looked at each other in confusion; how had this happened.

"How did this happen?" the girl stiffened as she gripped the bed sheets,

"Lorena Parkinson jinxed me in the courtyard" I sighed as Poppy got up to try notify McGonagall; I was going to try and convince Ms. Meadows to let us call her; Lorena Parkinson was exactly like her mother in every way; the only difference is she likes to jinx more than Pansy did. This was also the same girl that kept putting her in the Hospital Wing.

"We'll make sure Headmistress talks to Ms. Parkinson okay?" her eyes widened and she shook her head,

"You can't! she'll know it was me and then she'll make my life a living hell" she was squeezing the sheets so hard they left a crinkle when she let go.

"Ms. Meadows if you don't stand up for yourself how is she going to leave you alone? You can't let her walk all over you" she bit her lip as she played with her blue robes; she kind of reminded me of myself; Parkinson always made time to take jabs at me.

"I'm just...scared" I smiled and nodded,

"I know how you feel; I was in a similar situation when I went to Hogwarts; in fact for the first little bit it was just me; everyone else had their own group formed already." Her eyes widened as she listened; I know that she's scared to tell on Parkinson; but the thing about medicine is you can't tell anyone what happens between you and the patient; it's the rules. So now Poppy and I are really trying to get her to understand that it's better to tell someone than to suffer in silence.