Chapter Six: No Choice

LUNA'S POV

I fell into my cell as Volemort shoved me inside; I got up and backed away from the door as he shut it.

"I'll be back so don't get too comfortable" he smirked and walked back upstairs; my eyes followed him until I heard the door shut. I turned and saw Ollivander come out from the shadows,

"Luna..." my lip quivered but I didn't say anything; I didn't know what Voldemort was going to do to me.

"Mr. Ollivander I don't know what he's going to do to me" I wrapped my arms around myself and began to pace. I didn't think this was going to happen; now everyone knows how we feel about each other.

"Just relax; everything is going to be alright" he lightly patted my back but it tensed up once I heard the door open again from upstairs. I backed up when the footsteps got louder and Mrs. Malfoy came into view,

"Come with me Lovegood; the Dark Lord wants to see you" I shook my head and backed up,

"Please don't make me go up there" I whispered; she frowned and opened the door with her wand.

"You don't want him angry at you do you?" I frowned even more,

"He cursed Draco and Mr. Malfoy! And they're on his side! So what do you think he's going to do to me?" she sighed and stepped away from the door to give me room; after a minute I sighed and followed her; there wasn't really much I could do anyway.

"Good luck Luna" I smiled at Ollivander but as soon as he was out of sight I felt my mood drop again. We passed the dining hall where Draco and Mr. Malfoy still was; but I watched as two elves levitated them in the air; most likely taking them to their rooms.

"Where are we going?" I asked,

"Upstairs; the Dark Lord is going to be sticking around here for a while so he has his own room now" I'm not sure why she was telling me so much but I didn't say anything otherwise; it was probably best not to ask.

We climbed the black oak stairs until we reached a long hallway; it wasn't lit very well and all of the furniture and decorations were either black, grey or red; so it wasn't very bright up here. We passed about 4 doors until we came to the last one at the end of the hall. Mrs. Malfoy held her hand up but stopped and looked at me; I wasn't sure what she was thinking but it didn't matter because we heard Voldemort on the other side.

"Bring her in Narcissa" she looked away from me and turned the knob; opening the door. Inside there was a king sized bed with black lace trim, two black dressers and a vanity. There seemed to be a bathroom attached to this room as well as a walk in closet.

"Come in" Voldemort sat on one of the arm chairs next to a bookcase by the window. He almost glistened because of how pale his skin was; you could see that he wasn't wearing any shoes either; and his snake was with him as well. It slithered next to him and hissed at me when I got too close; I gulped and stepped back where Mrs. Malfoy was.

"Narcissa you can leave now; thank you for bringing Ms. Lovegood to me" Mrs. Malfoy nodded and looked at me; pausing before she headed out the door; shutting it and locking it behind. It was very tense in here; I could cut it with a knife. Voldemort got up and made his way towards me; my eyes never left the snake as it followed.

"Do you like her? Her name is Nagini" I looked up at him,

"Why am I here?" I asked; shouldn't I be dead by now? He smirked and sat down on the bed; petting the snakes head as if it were a dog.

"You see Ms. Lovegood there's something about you that's made Draco distracted from his mission" I raised a brow,

"What mission?" he chuckled,