Chapter Thirteen: Neville Vs Draco

LUNA'S POV

"He did WHAT?!"

"Cho please keep your voice down" I whispered harshly; biting into my bagel that morning.

"But Luna this is huge! He kissed you; MALFOY KISSED YOU!" I covered her mouth and looked around with wide eyes; luckily no one had heard what Cho had just announced to the Great Hall. I looked back at her with a look and she shrugged; I took my hand away.

"If you said that any louder anyone could've heard that Cho!"

"Sorry, I'm just so happy for you!" I raised a brow,

"For what? Nothing happened afterwards Cho; he left with his teammates. He probably just did it to make me feel better" Cho's mouth dropped and she shook her head,

"Are you for real Luna? How oblivious do you have to be?" I shrugged,

"Not everyone gets lucky like you do Cho" I looked over at Harry from across the room who smiled and waved at us; they're together now. Harry asked her out yesterday when she left to go hangout with him; I thought they were really cute together.

"Luna what is it going to take for you to believe that he likes you?"

"If he asks me out" she groans and plops her head down on her hand; mumbling to herself.

"You're beautiful Luna; inside and out. I wish you could see that there are people out there who like you" I nodded as I picked at my food; talking about boys was a touchy subject for me. I was never popular when it came to boys; I remember when I first became friends with Cho and how many guys I heard wanted to go out with her; and how they thought it was weird that she was hanging out with me.

I sighed and took a sip of my pumpkin juice,

"When a guy shows that he likes me I'll let you say I told you so" she rolled her eyes but dropped the subject; accepting my answer.

"Just for the record I think you and Malfoy would be a cute couple" she mumbled; I chucked a thing of bread at her and she squealed when it bounced off of her head. We looked at each other before breaking out into fits of giggles. When I looked up I saw Draco smiling at me from across; he waved and I returned it. Cho saw it and of course smacked my arm while smiling; I shook my head at her and looked over to the Gryffindor table and I saw Neville. He was glaring at Draco again; why doesn't he learn?

"Luna, Malfoy is leaving and I think he wants you to follow" I looked over and sure enough Draco was getting up and locked eyes with me; he lightly signaled with his head to follow him. I looked at Cho but she was already shoving me out of my seat; I laughed but got up and followed Draco out the door.

DRACO'S POV

"You should talk to her" Blaise said from beside me; since he met Luna he's been fine with her. Though he is still warning me about Voldemort; I just can't find a reason to ditch her.

"About what?" Blaise gave me a look and I shook my head,

"No Blaise; I don't know where you came up with this crazy idea that I like Luna cause I don't" he rolled his eyes,

"You can't be in denial forever man" I scoffed and looked over at Luna; who was laughing with Chang. I could hear the jingle in her voice as she spoke with her friend. Of course I liked her, I tried asking her out yesterday before those oafs interrupted me. But I didn't want Blaise to know that.

"At least talk with her; you guys haven't spoken in a while" I looked at Blaise funny,

"I was with her yesterday" he scoffed,