Epilogue

"Thank you so much McGonagall you won't regret this!" McGonagall smiled at me from her seat; Poppy had decided that she could use the help in the Hospital Wing so they gave me the job.

"I know I won't Ms. Lovegood; now when are you going to be able to start?"

"Whenever you guys need me" she smiled and wrote a couple of things down in her notes,

"Perfect, can you start September 1st? I think Poppy will be pleased that she has a helper now" I nodded;

"Yeah that's fine!"

"Great, so you need to be here at 7:30AM every morning; usually Poppy comes earlier but for now we'll start you a little bit later than her. You do have the option to stay here or Floo back home; and I think you already know the dress code; there will be a uniform for you on your first day; just ask Poppy for it" I stood up and shook McGonagall's hand,

"Awesome, thank you so much, I'll see you in a few months!" she waved as I walked over to the fireplace; picking up some Floo and thinking of my home,

"Willow's Creek" I whispered; closing my eyes as the roaring green flames consumed me.

Soon the warmth on my face died down and I opened my eyes; seeing the familiar living room that I have grown to love the past 2 years of living here.

Once Draco and I graduated we decided to move in together; up until we moved he had been living with my father and I; and my dad loves him! I was very surprised how accepting he was right away.

But the reason why Draco stayed with us was because of his father; I can see that he's trying but I can also understand why Draco is being stubborn.

Though it's been 2 years so I hope he decides to talk to him soon; I don't think Mr. Malfoy's owl can take another trip this week; that's how much he's been trying to contact Draco.

"Draco?" I call out; my voice echoing throughout the house. I left about an hour ago for the interview and Draco was at work at the time; so I wasn't sure if he had returned yet.

I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen and smiled when Draco came into view.

"Hey-" I was cut off when he pulled me I a hug; I slowly wrapped my arms around him. I was a little confused by how Draco was reacting right now.

"Luna I didn't know where you were; I checked everywhere and you didn't leave a note-" I sighed and pulled away; looking into his eyes. Ever since the war he's been super protective of me; if I don't leave him a note telling him where I'm going he panics. He told me it has to do with what happened at the Manor; he's worried that they'll come back and take me to punish him; which isn't going to happen. Especially since his father has been trying to fix their relationship.

"Draco we've talked about this; no one is going to take me away; it's been two years since the war I don't think he's coming back" he squeezed my hips when I mentioned 'him'. I put my hand on his arm that had the mark; and ran my fingers up and down his arm to try and calm him.

"I know, I don't know why I worry so much. You're just all that I have left" I shook my head,

"No you don't Draco, you have Blaise, you have your parents-" he scoffed and looked towards the letters that were overflowing on our coffee table; some have even fallen on the floor.