"Decent Man"

3rd person

After all the morning commotion the group decided to head down to a little cafe they saw the other day, while the rest of the team was distracted ordering and partaking in some more light morning bickering Lucy found a chance to slip out. She snuck around the building to the alley and waited leaning agains the wall. Suddenly out of nowhere a man dropped from the sky landing in front of her and walked up to Lucy, trapping her between his body and the building. 

"They're all here?" he asked in a no-nonsense tone

"Yes they're all here." Lucy says avoiding eye contact

The man grabs her face and makes her look him in the eyes. He was around her age give or take a couple years, had dark brown, and if she was honest with herself had a face easy on the eyes. Sharp jawline, thin nose, and some deadly steel grey eyes.

"Boss needs to know when you'll be arriving."

"Probably 2 hours. We have to see the mayor to confirm our arrival"

"No games before then sweet thing, got it? Something goes wrong you know what happens."

"I-" she starts

"Shhh someones coming, here" and he moves closer into her personal space and kisses her

Too shocked to actually do anything she just stands there, not accepting nor rejecting what was happening. Unfortunately the person who walked into the alley was more than a random civilian.

"I...Oops" Lucy heard a familiar voice say. She panicked then and pulled away sharply from the man just in time to see Ever turn the corner back to the from to the building.

"Shit." Lucy curses and begins to run after her but stops when the man grabs her wrist and drags her back

"They'll suspect nothing. Understood?" he threatens, and with a quick nod of affirmation Lucy takes off.

Meanwhile inside

Ever rushes inside the small building with a frantic look in her eyes, immediately startling her teammates as she hurries back to her seat. 

"Are you.. okay?" Bickslow asks 

"I-uh"

"Oh god, you didn't see someone wearing those pants with deliberate tears at the buttocks again did you?" Freed asked terrified. If that was the case they had a big problem. She almost spontaneously combusted when she saw that.

"MAVIS NO, thank the heavens. I just..saw Lucy" Ever says slightly shivering at the harrowing memory of the fashion disaster she came across once.

"That's nothing unordinary, why are you being so strange about it?"

"See that's funny cause I didn't think it was out of the ordinary either until I saw a guy with his tongue down her throat." Ever says as he rolls her eyes

a few seconds of blank stares and silence ensued

"WHAT???!" Bickslow erupted

"What a riveting way of phrasing that Ever, truly remarkable." Freed says dripping with sarcasm 

The bell to the front entrance of the cafe rings and looking over Evergreen sees it's Lucy

"Okay shhhh don't say anything you guys, let's not make this awkward for her. Bickslow cool off." Ever commands looking at her friend who is as close to literally fuming as humanly possible.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm back just called my team real quick." Lucy says sitting down with a nervous smile

"I'm sure" Bickslow says under his breath