Phase 1 (Part 1)

A/n: Sorry it's been taking so long but I've been busy with school, life and my other story but I'll try to be more consistent😊
-------------------------————--------------———

Lucy's POV~

I've been back for 5 days now and now I have to start the plan. The first phase at least; make it seem like everything is ok.

Flashback~

"Make it seem like nothing happened or that you can't remember anything that did. That way it'll still be believable that you're on their side."

"But I am on their side" I yell in protest.

"Not anymore you're not. Do you really think that after all you're going to do they'll still want you in their guild? Oh wait I forgot, once you're done there won't be a guild to go back to," he says with an evil cackle.

"Once you get the guild to believe your fine become friends with Bixlow and his team. After you finish the first phase call me and i will tell you how to proceed onto the second phase. Remember I'll have someone watching over you to make sure nothing goes wrong."

"O-okay" I say putting my head down in shame. How could I do this to them...to him? They'll never forgive me. that is if they're still alive afterwards. God I just wanna die right now.

Present~

I stand up from my team's table saying I'll be right back and walk up the stairs to the Thunder Legion's table. She ignored the confusion on the faces of many guild members including the three mages in front of her.

"Hey guys!" I say enthusiastically. They just sit there and stare at me with wide eyes

"Why do you all look so surprised?"

"Ummm I don't know maybe because we are." My crush says with his wide eyes still in place.

Bixlow's POV~

It's not that I don't want her here, I'm just curious as to why she is here. After what we did I would have thought she would steer clear of us, especially me.

"Well..." she starts "It hasn't been to long since the Fantasia incident and you all seem lonely since Laxus was exiled, so I thought it'd be good to get to know you all a little better."

She wants to get to know us? Why? How? How can she be so kind to someone like me? I look towards Freed and Evergreen and again see confusion written all over their features.

"Uhhhhh y-yeah ok," Ever answers " that sounds nice." She says with a small smile.

"Cool! Hey you know what?! We should all go on a mission together!" Cosplayer yells excitedly. The whole guild went silent, drawing a blank.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!" Erza is the first to respond of course. Running up the stairs with Natsu hot on her tail.

"Yeah what she said! Luce first of all you're on our team not theirs and secondly, they tried to hurt us all why would you trust them on a mission?!?!" Natsu says next

Lucy seems to get aggravated at this and gets up in their faces.

"Well for your guys' information you are NOT the boss of me and these are our friends and family. In this guild we treat everyone like family regardless of what has happened in the past. In the end everything turned out fine and I've forgiven them for their mistakes!"

3rd person POV~

'She's forgiven us?' The Thunder Legion thought

"Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go pick a mission for us to do." Lucy says pushing past a dumbfounded Natsu and Erza.

'Well this should be interesting' most of the guild members though while going back to their previous activities.