She's Back!!!

A/N: Hello😊
--------————--------————--------————----

A/N: Hello

Natsu POV:

"Hello?" I hear Warren's voice inside my head

"Yes hello, Warren any news?" Erza says

"Ahh well... yes." He says hesitantly

"What is it?!?" I ask slightly worried

"Well it's Lucy..." I hold my breath "She's back."

"What?!?!?!" The whole group screams

"Master says to come back as soon as possible."

"Thank you Warren." Erza says

"Ok guys lets g-" Shes cut off because I instantly start to dash to the nearest train station. Yes that's how happy and anxious I was, I was willing to ride a train.

Bixlow POV:

"Hello." I hear a voice through my head

"Warren, what's going on?" Freed says calmly

" I have news. It's Lucy..." I hold my breath "She's back." He says

"We'll be there soon." Ever says and we all run to the nearest train station.

3rd Person POV:

"Where is she?" The thunder gods ask frantically in unison. Ever and Bixlow look over at Freed surprised, they hadn't thought he'd cared at all about the situation.

"What?" Freed asks curiously.

"Nothing..." the two say.

"She's in the infirmary, were still waiting for Team Natsu to get back so Wendy can heal her." Master Makarov says walking out of his office." As if on cue Team Natsu came stumbling through the door screaming about Lucy and asking where she was.

"She's in the infirmary. But I suggest only Wendy go up for now to heal her and when she wakes up the rest can visit." Master says

"Ok Master." Wendy says rushing up the stairs to the infirmary.

Time skip Bixlow POV~

So here we are, my team and I sitting at our usual spot. I sit tapping my foot on the wooden floor anxiously. The waiting is killing me, I need to know that she's ok now before I go crazy. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, a tired looking Wendy came out of the infirmary announcing Lucy's awakening. I jumped up ready to run into the room.

"Well someone's excited." Evergreen smirks at me

"Shaddup." I groan sticking my tongue out with a blush.

Whatever I'm going to see her I think walking away. I get to the door of the room and just as I'm about to enter I see all of Team Natsu walking out.

"Hello Bixlow," Erza says politely

"Hi" I say awkwardly

After that I kinda just weirdly scoot past them into the infirmary and close the door.

I stare at her as she looks down at her hands, not noticing my presence(like always). She looks so broken and tired. But she's still as gorgeous as ever.

"Hey Lucy."

She looks up. It's her, she's back.

Lucy POV:

"Hey Lucy."

I look up to see the very person I was dreaming yet dreading to see.

"Bixlow..."

He actually did it. He came for me... but it's too late now.
————————————————————————
A/N: Wassup people's? Hope you're enjoying the story thus far. Comment or message me with ideas and thoughts.