Where'd She Go?

A/N: Hey finaly got to the third chapter. sooooooo sowwy 4 keeping you waiting!
———————————————————————

The Next Morning Natsu POV:

As I climb in through Lucy's window I stand, feet glued to the ground and eyes closed, ready for a foot to come out of nowhere and send me flying but it never came. That is when I opened my eyes and when I did I saw a mess.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed confused and starting to feel worried . "LUCY! LUCY WHERE ARE YOU?" No response." Well shit I have to go tell Gramps."

Normal POV:

With that Natsu quickly rushed out of the apartment and meeting Happy outside.

" Where's Lushy?" He asked curiously.

" Good question" Natsu replied as he started jogging to the guild.

" What do you mean good question? Wasnt she there."

" No thats why we have to tell master"

" Well lets not jump to conclusions."Happy said

"Were else would she be, she would usually be getting out of the shower right about now and be Lucy kicking me in the face."

"... True lets go."

At the guild:

Natsu rushes up the stairs so fast he surprises the guild that he didnt sop to fight Gray after he insulted him, which caused the rest of team to become worried and follow him.

They got there just in time to hear Natsu scream at Makorav, " Lucy is missing!!!"