What Am I Doing Here?

A/n: Hey new chappie! I told you I'd get better with updating 😉
———————————————————————

Lucy's POV:

"What the-"

"Hello Lucy. How are you feeling?"

'What the hell?' "Who the fuck are you and what do you why did you bring me here!?" I say looking around the whole room then up to the figure standing in the door of the dark cell with the light shining directly on his features, and may I add his not so sharp features . He has a pointy nose with a strange tattoo across it, reminding me of a certain seith mage. I felt the edge of my lips twitch buuut then remembered my situation and went back to studying the mysterious man's figure. Next I look up to his dark blue/purple hair which looks all greasy and disgusting, then I looked to his face which is dirty and then finally to the rest of his body. He takes a step closer and I start to pull and struggle against the chains that I just now realized are around my wrists.

" Calm down dearie Im not going to hurt you. Unless you decide not to cooperate so just do as I say and you'll be fine. Okay?"

I shakily nod feeling more frightened than ever. I mean yeah I've been captured before, and trust me Gajeel should have been hard to top, but for some reason this cell, this man make everything twice as terrifying.

"Good. Now you were wondering why you are here?"

"Y-yes"

"The reason I brought you here is so you could help me track down my son and bring him here."

"... What the hell does that have to do with me!?"

"Watch your tone brat!!!" He yells slapping me across the face

"Now moving on. I need you to locate my son, capture him, and bring him here without being seen."

"W-why should I be doing this for you?"

"Because you have no choice. I made a deal with...some one in high places and I promised this person I would give you to them if you succeed this mission.And if you refuse I have the right to punish you."

"H-how am I even s-supposed to do that when I don't even know who he is?"

"Sure you do, you were just thinking of him and me and a uh person have been watching you for a while now and from that we understand you know him quite well"

'Guess I have a mage on my hands... wait what?'

" W-w-wait what is your son's name?" I ask fearing the worst

"His name... is Bixlow."