I wanted Selena in everywhere possible. This kind of sex wasn't new to me but for a girl like her I knew it was. Here she sat on her knees waiting to be told what to do. She trusted me enough to do this and for that, I thanked her.
-
I got off on the fact that I owned her sexual desires and she trusted me with her life. I would never do anything to break that. But owning her sexual fantasies woke something inside of me, she was free to do what we she pleased, wear whatever so wanted, and men could look at her, even want to devour her whole but they could never have her.
-
I slowly lowered her mouth onto my cøck and the warmth of her mouth immediately caused me to groan, I held he'd head in place and she began gagging. I pulled her up away from her hair and she gasped breathlessly. "Good girl." I whispered and brought her back down onto my cøck holding her for a few more seconds.
-
Her fingertips gripped on my thighs and she began squirming and from grasping her hair I brought her away and up from my cøck and she gasped breathlessly again with her own saliva dripping down the sides of her mouth. "What do you say?" I whispered taking my hand slapping her cheek lightly.
-
"Thank you." She moaned.
-
I smirked and gripped her chin and cheeks with my hand. "Look at me." I demanded and her eyes locked with mine. "Good girl— open." I wiped my thumb over her plump red lips.
-
She complied and opened her mouth sticking her tongue out and I spit in it before bringing her back down to my cøck into her mouth. "There you go, you're doing such a good job baby." I encouraged.
-
She gagged once again and I took her away from my cøck with my hand in her hair, and she gasped breathlessly. "There isn't anything you wouldn't do for me is there?" I whispered taking my fingers into her mouth. "You'd do anything for me wouldn't you baby?"
-
She nodded her head looking at me as I slide my fingers in and out of her mouth. "Anything. I love you." She whispered.
-
I leaned down to kiss her on the lips and she kissed me back hungrily. "I love you too." I said in her mouth. "My pretty, needy girl."
-
I brought her beck down to my cøck and the warmth of her mouth sent me over the edge. I tossed my head back and moaned loudly, hitting the back of my throat with a groan. I held my self back and pulled her away once again by her hair, her chest moved up and down rapidly from the lack of air, her lips became a light shade of red as her salvia ran down to her chin to her neck.
-
"Look at you, on your knees for me." I whispered with a smug smile. "Nothin' but a useless hole for me to use." I cupped her face with my hand and ran my thumb over her lips. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.
-
I chuckled and slapped my cøck on her tongue and she closed her eyes for a slight seconds before opening them again. "Good girl. Relax your mouth for me." I praised and she took me into her mouth once again and I held her head in place as I began fucking her mouth over and over with my cøck.
-
I moaned and groaned loudly as the sounds of my cøck colliding with her mouth was heard throughout the room. "Look at me, look at me with those pretty eyes." I shuddered and she let me use her mouth as I got myself off to the heat of her mouth. "Oh my god—fuck, that's it, you're doing so good, you look so pretty— being used like this. Oh fuck." I said breathlessly close to cumming in her mouth.
-
My movements became sloppy and i pulled myself out, pumping myself in my hand her eyes contact was never lost with mine. Opening her mouth and sticking her to tongue out, I pumped myself a few more times before I came over her tongue and face, she blinking innocently she I tossed my head back.
-
"Thank you." She whispered and small kiss sounds were heard throughout as she took my cum between her fingertips and stuck them in her mouth sucking on them.
-
I picked her up from the floor and into my arms, cupping her face and kissing her hungrily.
***
Selena's Point of View

Finals week was horrible and I felt like I was none stop studying. Papers scattered throughout the dining room table. "How would you feel about a dinner at my fathers house tonight?" Zayn popped the question.
-
This whole week had been hectic, and a perfect Friday to just relax until Zayn had popped that question. Dinner at his fathers house? Tonight? His father had a father here in the city? "A dinner? Your father has a home here in the city?" I questioned.
-
"I imagine?" He said. "It's what he told me, earlier this week." Zayn added.
-
"You're hitting me with a curveball here but, why the sudden invitation?" I questioned organizing my paperwork.
-
"I've been knowing about for awhile now, since the start of this week but you're working so hard on your finals and you seem very much concentrated in it, I didn't want to disrupt that over a silly little dinner." He admits.
-
"It's not silly." I pout bringing my hand over his on the table. "I see you're trying to amend your relationship with your father and that's good." I smile. I look at the time on the wall clock in the living room. "We can go if you want." I smile.
-
"Are you sure? I don't want to—" He begins.
-
"I do." I smile. "Maybe I'll get know your father a bit more before starting that internship, break the ice you know?" I admit.
-
It would be nice to know more about the man, until how I've been stand-off ish to the idea of him because Zayn was, but as Zayn begins to come the idea that no matter how much he tries to push his father away. He will always be there. Zayn's taken the approach to not completely forgive him but be in the presence of him without resorting to complete anger.
-
"Let's just hope it's not awkward there with Lauren." Zayn admitted.
-
"Yeah, but wouldn't she already know though? You being her partners son?" I phrased it awkwardly.
-
"She would've mentioned it when we were in the states but she didn't." Zayn shrugged her shoulders.
-
"Maybe she didn't want to make it awkward for you." I flip the script.
-
"Maybe." He admits. "Let's hope this dinner goes well." He takes in a deep breath.
***
Zayn's Point of View