Chapter 53

"You ready?" Severus asked putting the wiggling beetle in his pocket.

"No, but we have to do this," Corvus said and Severus nodded.

Corvus put on his sad face and climbed the staircase leading to Dumbledore's office.

He knocked and waited a few minutes when Dumbledore said, "Come in,"

Dumbledore looked up as Corvus entered, Dumbledore smiled, "Ah, Harry my boy. Please take a seat," he said.

Corvus pushes down his desire to leave as he sat down, "Now what seems to be the matter?" he asked.

"I been having difficulties on talking to my former mates in Gryffindor. That I even asked Hermione what to do but it was not helpful. Because she told me to try and talk to them but I am worry and scare that they will attack me like last time," Corvus said, gaze lowered but did a quick glance to catch a smirk on Dumbledore's face.

"Ah I see," he said nodding, "hows are you getting along with the students in your house?"

"Is okay but sometimes is hard to follow what they are saying which is what I realize this winter break being around all those nobles,"

"I understand that feeling. So you interested on leaving Slytherin?" Dumbledore asked not even hiding the fact how much he wants him to return to Gryffindor.

"I am not sure..."

Dumbledore stood up and started pacing around the room slowly nearing Corvus still he felt his heavy hands on his shoulders. Alarms started sounding in his head, abort mission, abort mission.

His mind kept on repeating as his shoulders were got an unwanted massage, so Corvus went ahead and asked, "Were my parents amazing Gryffindors?"

"Of course, they were Lily was great in charms and James the best seeker of Gryffindor just like you were," he said.

Corvus pulled with a slight difficulty, eyes blazing in anger, "Liar!! they were not my parents!"

Dumbledore frowned his face not showing how angry he was but his eyes have lost that grandfatherly twinkle.

"What are you talking about, Harry? Of course, Lily and James Potter are your parents,"

Corvus shook his head, "Michaela Black and Ezekiel Griffin are my real parents! and you been using me too just like Hermione who you put a unforgivable curse on,"

Dumbledore face completely facade dropped, "How?"

Corvus gulped at the dangerous tone he used knowing he wouldn't stand a chance against Dumbledore if a fight broke out. So he had to buy time as much as he can because the beetle crawled out of his pocket the moment he stood up.

"Topaz. Meeting her was a blessing that I didn't spent the rest of my life living as your puppet!"

Dumbledore growled, wand flew out of his sleeve pointed at Corvus. Then the door was blasted open and Aruros ran in wands in hand as they surrounded Dumbledore.

"What.."

"You are under arrest for abusing your power, lying, manipulation, casting the unforgivable curse that you have to undo and pedophile."

Dumbledore sneered and was about to clap his hands to disappear when a spell hit him freezing him on the spot by ice.

"You are not going anywhere," Topaz said.

Corvus eyes widen Topaz eyes were glowing dangerously as ice grew, when did she get ice powers? oh ice is water, it clicked in Corvus head.

The Auros moved backward away from the ice.

"Topaz, no!" Severus said.

Damian came right behind him and said, "Don't kill him," walking past her, "Because I want to do it myself for touch what doesn't belong to him."

Severus shook his head, "None of you will," he said, approaching both creatures and grabbing them by their clothes to drag them backward.

"Get him out of here before we have a unnecessary bloodshed," Professor McGonagall said coming in.

The Auro's nodded and did a few complex spells, chains appeared around Dumbledore. The ice melted as they were able to move him.

Since they could not appearate at Hogwarts they had to take walk him out where all the students and professors watched in horror as he passed.

Corvus friends met him, Topaz and Damian outside asking how it went and if he was alright.

They chatted a bit when a sweet voice drifted by them saying, "Topaz, is time..."