Chapter 50 (part 2)

Topaz doesn't remember when the party started or even less when guest arrived. Her focus was on the waters a silent call and familiarity of home.

"Are you okay in being over here?" Corvus asked walking towards her.

She smiles, softly lifting a hand; water parted, moved back and forth.

"More than okay, " she glaces at him, "go and enjoy the party because things will get busy soon and its not every day that you can enjoy being a child."

Corvus nodded and walked away while glancing back worriedly at Topaz. Draco met him halfway or more like ran into him because he was looking at Topaz.

"Hey, what happened? you left the party and the twins were showing off an invention of theirs," said Draco.

"Nothing, I was just checking on Topaz,"

Draco glances over his shoulder, "I don't think that was necessary," he nodded behind Corvus. Who turned around to see Damian walking toward Topaz with a woman walking behind him whose silver blond hair lifted at the slight breeze.

"Who is she?" Corvus asked.

Draco grins an idea popping into his head, "Lets us the disillusionment charm," Corvus eyes widen and shook his head, "I do not know how to do that spell," Draco grin grew, "Leave that to me." Draco proudly declared and said the spell.

With Topaz and Damian

"A there you,"

Topaz rolled her eyes, "Not like it was hard to figure out,"

Damian chuckle, "Let me introduce you to Fleur Delacour next in line to be the leader of her clan in France and her clan is the strongest in France,"

"C'est un plaisir de vous rencontrer," said Topaz.

Damian frowned, "Why didn't you speak Russian when you met me?"

"I don't speak with potential meal,"

Damian laughs nervously, "That is bad taste of joke,"

"Fleur this is Topaz siren princess," Damian said.

"Is it true?" Fleur asked thick in a french accent that Topaz wanted to tell her that she could speak in French but Topaz found it adorable to even tell her.

"What is?" asked Topaz and she lifted her hand toward the ocean, small white things flew out of the water and formed something above it.

Damian squinted to see what Topaz was doing when said item flew back to Topaz once it was completed.

Fleur gasps.

A pearl bracelet lands on Topaz open hand, Topaz approach Fleur, "As a sign of our meeting and future relationship because no matter the plan Damian has in mind," she shoot him a glare and he whistled moving backward, "I know that becoming friends...

A pearl bracelet lands on Topaz open hand, Topaz approach Fleur, "As a sign of our meeting and future relationship because no matter the plan Damian has in mind," she shoot him a glare and he whistled moving backward, "I know that becoming friends will come first." Topaz said as she slide the bracelet on Fleur's wrist. Her touch lingering for a moment before releasing Fleur's wrist.

Fleur smiles, "I agree, why don't we take a walk," Topaz returned her smile, "Oui,"

"This is my signal to leave," Damian said but Topaz and Fleur didn't pay him any attention.

Damian waited a few second that they were a feet away before he said, "Finite Incantatem,"

The disillusionment charm of Draco and Corvus ended.

"Hello boys did the party get boring?" Damian asked.

"Uhh, bye" Draco fled.

"Hey!" Corvus called after him but he was glad Draco left because he wanted to spend sometime with Damian.

Damian chuckled, extending his hand, "Dance with me?"

Corvus blushed and nodded.

A song wrapped them most likely magic as they dance under the moonlight. Corvus couldn't understand it but he didn't focus on that only on Damian and how amazing he looked. Wishing that the night will never end...