RINDE - Redania

Yennefer entered into town hall and she went straight to the woman sitting behind the small window.
"I need to talk with your mayor." she stated.
"He is not here." the woman said without looking at her.
Yennefer then turned around and she went towards mayor's room.
"Hey, stop! Where are you going?!" the woman stood up.
Yennefer stopped walking and she turned back to her.
"I'm going to see the mayor, why I should stop?" she said calmly. The woman came to her.
"I told you, he is not here." the woman frowned.
"Really? Then why I cannot go inside, tell me.. I'm curious." Yennefer said sarcastically.
"Because he told us he doesn't want to see any mages anymore." the woman sighed.
"I don't see it as a problem. Let me talk with him and he'll immediately change his mind."she said confidently.
"Fine.. but at least do not tell him that I let you in, please." the woman begged her.
"Don't worry, he will beg me to stay in his town.." Yennefer smirked. She turned around and continued into mayor's room and let confused woman standing behind her. Then she entered inside without knocking.

"Abigail.. I told you I don't wanna be disturb!" he angrily raised his head but his next words stucked in his throat and his mouth fell open. The most attractive woman, all in black, was standing in front of him.
"You forget to speak?" she said with lofty voice. She came closer to him.
"I... I .. who are you exactly?" he came back to mind.
She sat down on the chair in front of his table.
"Yennefer of Vengerberg. I'm your dreamed new mage." she faked her smile.
"You're sorceress? No, no, no. I don't wanna have nothing to do with your kind." his excitement left from him.
"You don't like me?" she pretend to be sad.
"No, you don't get me. I do like but I don't trust you. I hate mages since one mage in my town accidentally transformed my lovely cat into carpet." he frowned.
"No problem.. I can fix it." she leaned closer to him. "And I can do many different things too." she whispered to his ear.
The mayor felt movement in his pants and he immediately put his hands on it. Yennefer saw his embarrassed face. Then she leaned back on her chair and she smiled under his nose. She knew she won because every man is the same.
The mayor started blushing, then he continued talking.
"So.. let's say, you'll work for me. What will you do?" he was trying to not look like a fool.
"I'll help your lovely people with their problems and they'll pay me for it." she faked her smile again.
"Fine, but you also have to pay taxation to the town." he said strictly.
"I think we can find a solution.." she said seductively. The mayor started to be excited. He already had many ideas in his head.
"You remember... your cat." she said kindly.
"Oh.. of course, you have to save my cat.." the mayor excitement left again.
"I hope you didn't have indecent intentions Mr. mayor." she pretend to be a descent lady.
"No.. no, of course not, I would never think such a thing lady Yennefer." he lied.
"So.. will you hire me then?" she was little bit impatient.
"Yes, I'm hiring you. You seem like experienced sorceress and you're also very good looking woman. I suppose, you'll have lot of men customers." he smiled at her, then he continued.

"You can stay in the house near to the market place. I'll tell my assistant to show you that house. You can start working tomorrow." he smiled at her.
"Oh.. thank you so much Mr. mayor. I won't let you down.. and about your cat.. You can bring me that carpet someday and I'll give your cat life again." she said seriously.
"I hope so.. and call me Beau. You can leave now." he said calmly.
"See you soon." she stood up and turned to leave. While she was leaving from the room, the mayor started looking at her ass.
"Mr. Beau, I know where are you staring.. what we said about indecent intentions..?" she told him with laughing but she didn't turned to him and she continued in the walking.
He felt embarrassed again.
"This woman will be my end.." he sighed.
Yennefer was going around the woman behind the window again.
"Dear Abigail.. I think we're are colleagues now." she faked her smile and then she used a teleport.
Abigail wanted to respond on her comment but Yennefer was already gone.

NOVIGRAD - Redania

They were now walking across the bridge. Zoltan's forge wasn't far from there.
"Jaskier, how many women have you told that you'll come back to them again?" Zoltan was teasing him.
"Many.. but with Priscilla it is different. I have real feelings for her, it isn't just about one night." Jaskier said with laughing.
"Then why I can't believe your words?" Zoltan laughed.
"Because it's Jaskier." the witcher stated.
"Geralt.. and where we're going after visiting Zoltan forge?" the bard pretended he didn't hear them.
"I told you we're going to the south." the witcher said calmly.
"And what we.." Geralt interrupted him.
"Shut up Jaskier, we are here now. You'll find out everything later." Geralt said a bit angrily.
"Listening to you two talking together is quite funny." Zoltan admitted.
"Yeah.. try to listen to him the whole days and then you'll rather want to be closed in the cave with Striga.." the witcher said sarcastically.
"Hey.. I'm not so bad." the bard was offended.
The witcher and dwarf looked at each other and then started laughing.
"I'm done with you two." Jaskier frowned and he started laughing too.

THE END: Chapter 4