Chapter 15

RECAP:
I walked downstairs not making eye contact to anyone in the room and grabbed my backpack and went outside.
----------------------------

ALEXANDRIA'S POV

I wondered over to a ice cream parlor since there was nothing else to do than just stand outside.

I ordered a Carmel sundae and sat down in a two person seat.

*

*

It's been about a hour and I was mostly on my phone on twitter.

Scrolling through the app, I landed upon a tweet by a familiar person:

@Luke5SOS
: if she would listen to what I had to say...

I was about to get up but someone pulled up a chair in front of me and sat down.

"Heyyyyy Alie!" I heard a familiar voice called my nickname.

I looked up to see my best friend in the world!

"OH MY GOD HARRY YOURE HERE!" I screamed hugging him and jumping around.

Harry was my one of few friends I had but I've known him since we were in kindergarten.

He had bright green eyes, curly hair and he's freaking tall now.

"I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN YEARS!" He screamed back.

"Cause it's been years you idiot" I laughed.

Last time we saw each other was 5 years ago and we were only in 8th grade. (she's 19 now)

"Let's go hang out at your house like we used to." Harry suggested.

"Sure!" I said happily walking to my car.

*

We got out of the car and straight to my house. I hesitantly walked to the door step since Ash's car was still in the drive way.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked worried.

"Yea, I'll tell you in my room" I said opening the front door.

Once we walked in I felt four pairs of eyes on me while I pasted the living room.

"Who's that?" Ashton asked.

"Harry...don't you remember him?" I asked my brother knowing that he remembers him.

"Oh yeah! Wow you grew...alot" Ashton said looking at Harry.

"Yea we'll be in my room..." I said dragging Harry upstairs to my room.

*
"That was awkward" Harry giggled sitting on my bed.

"Yea" I laughed with him.

"Who were those guys with him?" He asked.

"His band, they're here a lot now... the one with black hair is Calum, the one with red hair is Michael, and the blonde one is Luke." I said hesitantly saying Luke's name.

"Did something happen between you guys cause they all got silent when you walked in" he stated.

"It's nothing" I said laying down next to him.

"Stop lying Alie, I'm not that stupid" he said seriously.

"Its a long story" I huffed.

"I've got all the time" he laughed knowing he had nothing else to do.

"Fine" I said finally giving in.

It took about 30 minutes to explain everything from the beginning to now, and he actually listened this time.

"Wow Allie, that was a shitty move for them to do and why didn't you tell me that you had a boyfriend!" He said over dramatically waving his hands everywhere.

"It just happened and we got out of touch till now" I said looking down.

"It's okay. to be fair I had several girlfriends but not that long lasting." he shrugged.

"Let's go find you and Girlfriend and you find me a boyfriend! To the mall!" I shouted jumping on Harry's back with him runnin down stairs.

-------------------------------------
A/n: Hey guys! Oh one thing is that Harry is Harry from One Direction, the rest slowly comes in through out the story. hope you liked this part! Vote and comment! Love you <3