Chapter 7

ALEXANDRIA'S POV

It was the morning. I haven't gotten any sleep ever since Luke told me he loved me. If you call five minutes of falling asleep but keep waking up every other five minutes that whole night sleep, I don't know what is.

I finally managed to get out of my bed and the clock read 4:30 a.m. I decided to take a shower and flat iron my hair after since I have wavy hair. To be honest, my hair has grown so much than last year now it all the way to my butt if straighten. I put on blue jeans, a white shirt, 'magcon' sweat shirt (if you don't know what magcon is it's a meet and greet convention with really fun and cute guys to meet and an awesome dj) and my black vans.

I slowly tip towed down the stairs so the stairs wouldn't creak and I would get caught. I wasn't 'sneaking out' I was just getting out the house to clear my mind.

I hopped in my car and drove off to the nearest Starbucks.

At Starbucks, I ordered a mocha frapaccino and quietly sat at a two person table with only my phone and I.

**

It's been an hour I've been sitting here staring at my phone. my drink was gone about 40 minutes ago and I still haven't moved from my spot.

I decided to finally get up not knowing where I was going.

*****

I found myself standing in front of a hospital. Sean's hospital. it's only been a night so I'm hoping he's still there.

I went up to the front desk and asked for Sean Lawson and she said "are you his family?"

I hesitated and said "no, but I'm his girl friend"

"Okay. he is in room 234"

With that I hurried up stairs to the second floor and the 234th room. As I walked in I saw Sean with a black eye and bruises all over his face with his left arm broken, in a cast.

We made eye contact for about a minute which felt like eternity until he spoke up.

"What are you doing here?" he moodily asked.

"I came to see you. are you feeling any better?" I asked politely.

"Not really since your BOYFRIEND beat me up" he said empyazing the word 'boyfriend'.

"He's not my boyfriend. You are." I said looking deep into his eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" he said with watery eyes.

"Yeah sure " I said.

It took a while for him to say anything at first but he choked up and said

"Why d-did you l-lie to Ashton a-about our date?" he stuttered.

Before I could answer he said.

"Are you embarrassed by me? What did I do wrong?"

I walked over to him and laid down next to him and kissed his forehead and said

"I would never be embarrassed by you. and why would you do anything wrong?, you're Sean Lawson. And it was because I didn't want Ashton follow us, which he did somehow and he wouldn't have let me go if I said I was with you " I said boosting up his confidence even though he already knows this.

He was about to answer me but his phone rang. I jumped up so he couldn't move and get more hurt. His phone was on the other side of the room but when I got it said 'babe' but it wasn't my phone that was calling him.

I looked back at him with glossy eyes and said quietly

"Who's 'babe' "

"It's no one. " he said sternly.

"It doesn't look like 'no one' because she just left a message saying 'hey babe are you alone? come to my house ASAP I'm bored and I want you' " I said tearing up.

"Well it's not my fault that my girlfriend never wants to have sex! what am I supposed to do?!" he yelled across the room.

"You could've done anything else than cheat on me!" I yelled back.

"It doesn't matter she was a better girlfriend than you'll ever be." he smirked.

"At least now I won't have to deal with your shit anymore. I hope you abused her just like you did to me" I yelled.

"We're over. For good" I said angrily. When I left the room I heard him shout 'good'.

***

I ran out the building and took out my phone calling someone I would never call at this time.

Luke.

----------------------------

A/n hey guys! they finally broke up! yay! comment who did you like better Luke or Sean? sorry if my writing is bad it's 5 in the morning here :/. okay see you next time love you 💕 vote and comment and follow byeee.