Chapter 2

Alexandria's POV

-------8:00 pm ------

I sat on the edge of the couch while Calum, Michael, and Luke were playing FIFA shouting at the TV screen.

"Why did you even buy the game if you don't even like it?" I questioned my brother.

"I don't know, but they'll probably be finished after this round and we'll play some other games." he said getting up going to the bathroom.

"Alex, can you get us some drinks! pleaseeeeee" Calum pleaded poking out his lip looking at me.

"Whatever" I huffed walking into the kitchen.

As I got to the bottle of drinks trying to open it I heard faint laughs from the other side of the kitchen. Luke.

"You did this on purpose" I said giving him the bottle.

"No it's just that you're weak" he said simply opening the bottle.

"Wow aren't you making a great impression on me" I said sarcastically.

"I try" he said walking back to the living room, where the guys were in a circle.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Michael cheered

This isn't gonna go well...

"Alex! truth or dare" Calum said.

"Truth..." I said confidently.

"Ummm... are you a virgin?" he asked.

As my face went pale I looked around the room seeing Ashton looking at me.

"Yes" I said looking down. as I looked back up I saw Luke's mouth dropped a little. I just dropped it and went back to the game.

"Luke.-" before I could even finish my sentence he said dare.

"Change clothes with the person on your right." I said smirking, it was Ash.

Knowing that Luke wore skinny jeans and a shirt while Ashton had no shirt and basketball shorts. this is gonna be interesting.

I see their eyes go wide when I said that and they walked off to go change.

-----5 minutes of silence----

When they came back Ashton could barley bend his knees to sit while I was eyeing Luke once in a while looking at his fit body and facial structures.

As they went in the circle it was my turn again.

"Dare" I said confidently knowing I chose the wrong choice when Michael was choosing for me.

"Go kiss Luke" he said pointing over to him, he must've seen me looking at him... a lot.

I walked over to Luke's side while he stood up, there was just a little space between us. I cupped his cheeks and softly kissed him. I guess it too him by surprise because It took a while for him to respond.as I heard the boys whistle and cheer, I broke the kiss and winked ,leaving Luke looking surprised.

"So I'm gonna go to my room and get changed out of these" I said pointing to my stained green clothes. "are you guys camping out in here or in the guest room?" I asked.

"We're going out here and have an all nighter, wanna join?" Calum said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'll pass it's bad enough I've spent the whole day with you guys." I said walking up stairs. when I heard Calum shout "you know you love us"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night!" I shouted back, closing the door behind me.

I took a long shower making sure I got all the paint out my hair and body, I put on my pajama shorts and a comfy tank top since it was the summer and it was hot in my room. I went to my desk where I thought I out my phone down but realized that I left it down stairs... with the guys.