Chapter 12

ALEXANDRIA'S POV
RECAP:
But maybe Sean was right.
I'm gonna get Luke.
----------------------------
I decided to call him since he wasn't at my house. shockingly.

"Luke" I said though the phone.

"Yes"

"Umm Sean told me something" I said bitting my lip.

"What?" He asked

" lastsummerthebandmadeabettoseewhowasmorEbadassandsincenoonehadasisterexCeptforAshtosothat'swhytheybemeanto Meandwhoeverwins, theygetmeastheprize." I mumbled.

"What?" He said sounding confused.

"He said last summer the band made a bet to see who was more badass and since no one had a sister except for Ashton so that's why they be mean to me and who ever wins, they get me as the prize. " I said more clearly

"Why would you believe him? Out of everyone" he whispered sternly but soften his face quickly.

"I- I don't know. I'm sorry I accused you" I said in sorrow.

"It's okay. By the way I'm at your house.. you didn't have to call me." He giggled.

"Oh wow" I blushed.

"can you come here?" I asked hesitantly.

"Sure" he said.
Right when the call ended, the door swung opened.

"Hey" Luke said breathing hard.

"Hi" I said patting my bed, telling him to come sit next to me.

"What did you need?" He asked.

"I don't usually tell people this but I think we've gotten closer and you were the first person I though of" I said blushing.

"What is it?" He asked hesitantly.

"I'm broken. my heart hurts. HE broke my heart" I said crying into Luke's shoulder.

"Sshh..You don't need him. You know what?" He asked.

"What?" I sniffled.

"Today we are gonna watch any movie you want and I'll go to the store and get you ANYTHING you want. it's a you and I day my lady" he said getting excited.

"Okay just you and me" I said standing up with him.

"You and me" he said looking deeply into my eyes.

"We should get going" I whispered since our faces were very close together and it got awkward.

----------------------------

Short chapter🙈

Can you guys read my new Fanfiction about 5SOS and One Direction? It's called The Interview please read it thank you !!!! 💕😚