Chapter 14

RECAP:

I chased him, running downstairs to see all the guys standing at the front of the door with scared looks talking to Sean...

----------------------------
ALEXANDRIA'S POV

"W-what's going on?" I stuttered. all their head snapped to where I was and I just saw Sean smirking and the rest looking guilty.

"What IS going on mates?" Sean said still having that stupid smirk on his face.

"Nothing" I heard Luke mumble.

"Dude, she has the right to know" Ashton said with glossy eyes.

"Guys what's happening!" I said a little bit louder.

"Umm... you know what you told me about Sean this morning..." Luke said about to cry.

"Yeah. what about it" I say getting closer to them.

"You were right about what you said, but we can put that in the past right Alex?" Luke pleaded.

My heart just stopped for a bit.

They lied to me.

they all lied to me.

I'm just a prize.

They bet on me.

They played me.

My thoughts were disrupted by Luke's hand going on my shoulder.

I flinched at the feeling and said "put this in the past? How could I put this in the past Luke! All you guys were betting on me! I'm not no prize, I'm human not money or anything else! How could I ever trust you! Any of you! You lied to me, how do I know you haven't lied about anything
Thing else Luke!" I screamed.

"Alex I lo-" he started to say.

"It's Alexandria to you, all of you! And to think I actually started to like you" I said running up to my room, locking The door and sinking to the floor.

*
*
*
It's been an hour since this happened and I kept getting non stop texts for everyone especially Luke.

20 missed calls from Luke💕

35 new messages from Luke💕

17 missed calls from Bro

7 missed calls from Michael

10 missed calls from Calum

1 new message from Sean😒

Something told me reply to Luke but I looked at Sean's instead.

S- hey babe, how have you been? Still crying about Luke? Get over him,he never liked you and never will.

Well didn't that just crush my heart.
I didn't respond but I decided to get up and take a nice bubble bath.

*

It felt like hours that I've been in the tub. I was just reading love stories on my nook.

I decided to get out the tub and get dressed.

I wore a Maroon tank top, a long black cardigan with it and denim shorts.

I straighten my long brown hair and put on my sun glasses since it's hot outside. And applied mascara, blush and lipstick to me.

I walked back into my room and laced my black combat boots.

I walked downstairs not making eye contact to anyone in the room and grabbed my backpack and went outside.

--------------------------------------
Hey guys! First of all MERRY CHRISTMAS (if you celebrate it) I really like this chapter and I hope you do to! I may be updating more since I have winter break right now but if I don't I want to wish all of you a happy New Years! Thx byeeee ✨💕