Chapter 10

ALEXANDRIA'S POV

After and awkward silence since Calum always has to bring up us dating, Ashton said

"Who wants to go to Disney world!" he shouted.

As random as it was, we all agreed and went to our rooms to change while the rest of the guys left to get ready.

I went to take a shower and hopped out to see what I was wearing.

• teenage dirtbag crop top

• black jeans

• black vans

• black bow

• my wavy hair down.

I grabbed my purse and ran down stairs to see four guys waiting for me at the door.

"How did you guys change so fast?" I asked.

"How did you change so slow?" Michael asked.

"Touché" I said walking out the door with them.

We all huddled into Ashton's car and Ashton driving and Calum was in the front with him. I was in the middle of Michael and Luke, swished.

* five minutes later*

"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!" We all screamed/ sang in the car while we blasted one direction. I bet all the other cars could here us.

*

It took us like an hour to get to disney ( in Florida ) because all the traffic in the morning. And took forever to get a parking spot because Ashton was being nice and letting everyone go in front of us! I don't even know how Ashton and I are related, we're total opposites! well I'm nice to but not that nice!

*

"LET'S GO ON THE TOWER OF TERROR!" Michael cheered grabbing our hands getting dragged into to the line of the one and only tower to terror.

I'm not really a person who rides things that drops you several times and I get easily scared.

"Do I have to go on this?" I begged Ashton.

"Come on Alex! if you get scared you have Luke!" Ashton said really loud making Luke turn around. I blushed furiously hitting Ashton hard on his arm.

*
We finally enter the actual tower where there was more lines but we finally got to the part where we watch the past of the tower.

I backed up and accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I said turning around to see Luke.

"It's fine. Were you scared?" he asked.

"Umm.. kind of not really" I said trying to be tough.

"It's okay" he said grabbing my hand, intertwining our hands together. it was good that it's was dark so he couldn't see me blush like a tomato.

He leaned down to my height and said. "it's cute when you blush, you don't have to hide it" he whispered, which made me blush even more.

**

We finished the past part of it and Luke and I have been holding hands ever since.

We finally gotten to the part were we sit and are in the actual ride.

"It's okay. I got you" Luke said comforting me since he probably saw me shaking.

We started going up were we could see the whole Hollywood studios and

Droped.

Everyone was screaming but I think I was the most one screaming their lungs out. I tightly gripped onto Luke's shirt making him chuckle while we were still being dropped.

*

The ride was finally over when we got our pictures where Luke's and I's were horrible well at least my face was.
It was when I was grabbing onto Luke's shirt and he was just smiling down at me like an angel.

"I'm gonna buy that. it's perfect" Luke chuckled.

"Here" I said giving him the 20 dollars for the picture.

"Nope, I don't take money from innocent girls" he smiled walking away.

"I'm not that innocent!" I shouted while laughing.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

At the end of the day we decided to go watch the fireworks that was going on at magic kingdom.

Everything was going well but then two people sat next to Luke and I.

Sean and his girlfriend.

Through out half of the show they were sucking off each other's faces.

We tried to tell them to shut up but they just flick us off. but the last time Sean said,

"Why don't you kiss your own boyfriend!"

Right at that moment I got so mad. I cupped Luke's cheeks and passionately kissed him for a good 2 minutes.

When we were about to let go we heard phones cameras go off. we both turned to see it was Ashton,Calum and Michael taking them.

"They grow up so fast" Calum fake cried.

"This one is going in the photo album!" Michael said also fake crying.

"Make sure you use protection!" Ashton yelled.

The last one made Luke blush so bad he hid his face in my neck.

"it's cute when you blush, you don't have to hide it" I said restating what he said before.

"Aren't you original. let's go home" he said dragging me, hand in hand, to the car with the others behind us.

----------------------------

A/N hey guyssss! ASDFGHJKL they kissed I love it but how do you guys feel about them 'dating' and Sean and his girlfriend showing up? Sorry this was just a random filler but, Comment below! love you. byeeee