Chapter 65

Tzuyu arrived at the Taiwan and he is welcome by Elkie. She is running towards him and give him a big hug.

"I miss you!" Elkie said and Tzuyu hug her tightly.

"I miss you too" the two of them get inside the car. Tzuyu spend his time with his cousins and their child. Tzuyu is waiting for Sana's reply when Elkie approach him.

"How are you and Sana?" Elkie asked he just smile happily and Elkie notice how Tzuyu got more happy.

"I guess that you two are doing good huh" Elkie is really when Tzuyu is happy. That is what she wants for her cousin. Now he gonna meet his real father everything is fine.

"Yes, after I talk to my real father. I am planning to help hyung for his proposal" Tzuyu said and Elkie smile at him

"Wow finally he gain courage to propose huh. He is getting old" Elkie said that made Tzuyu laugh.

"He is not that old but they are now stable in their work and Yeona is making hyung hurry. That kid love Nayeon noona so much" Tzuyu said and Elkie nodded.

"Well that kid really want to have a mother, even though we are here for her but it is different having a mother"

"Well that's true, even though she left us early I can feel her love in my heart" Tzuyu said that made Elkie tear up

"Aw don't make me cry" Elkie said and Tzuyu pull her into a hug.

Tzuyu received a message from Madam Chou that his real father is waiting for him at the cafe. Tzuyu quickly change his clothes into a casual but presentable look.

Elkie is with him when they enter the cafe. Tzuyu is looking for a man that in his 50's with a brown coat.

"Uh did you get the number?" Elkie asked and Tzuyu shook his head. Elkie palm herself and she text Madam Chou about the number.

"Oh here it is-" Elkie got cut off when a handsome man approach them. He is wearing a brown coat and he looks like in 50's. Tzuyu froze at his place when he recognized that he looks like him.

"Excuse me, perhaps are you Chou Tzuyu?" the man asked and Tzuyu nodded his head. He has a deep voice and has a calm vibe. The man smile and Tzuyu notice the dimple in both sides of his cheeks.

"God thank you I found you" the man said and he start to tear up. Elkie smile and she escort the two to go upstairs for privacy.

Tzuyu is really nervous now and his palm start to water. The man is looking at him with a warm smile at his handsome face.

"Sir, do you like some iced coffee or what?" Elkie asked

"Black coffee uhm you do you want anything?" he asked Tzuyu

"Iced coffee" Tzuyu answered shortly and he flash an awkward smile. The man just laugb because of his son cuteness.

"I forgot to introduced myself to you. I'm Hu Kuanyu and it must be weird to hear but I am your real father" Kuanyu introduced himself to Tzuyu. Tzuyu smile at him and bow to respect.

Both of them start to talk like a father and son conversation. Also Kuanyu tell Tzuyu how he meet his mother, that time he is living alone and he decided to go to a club. It turns out that she is there to enjoy the club because she and Jowoon fight that time.

"So do you have any children or family?" Tzuyu asked and Kuanyu shook his head.

"I don't have, in the first place I don't want to get married. I just want to have a simple life with my dogs and cats. But the time that I heard that I have a child. I was like I need to meet my child, I want to know the feeling of being a father" Kuanyu said and Tzuyu smike to him.