Chapter 51

Im Nayeon✔ @imnabongs

❤❤ @jeongs

32k retweets  33k likes

Nayeon offcial fansclub @ny_official
Oh I think they get together

Ny @nytrash
Can we just support them. I don't care anymore if the guy has a daugther but the most important that Nayeon is happy with him❤

Nabongbong @nabunny
Yeah let them live and be happy. We don't know their story so let's shut up and support them. By the way the girl is so cuteeeee
_________________________________________

Im Nayeon✔ @imnabongs

I wanna clear something. Yes we are slowly getting back together. About the child, she is our daugther. Even though she is not came from me but I still treat her like my own daugther. Please stop attacking her and Jeongyeon too.

56k retweets  57k likes

Nayeon official fansclub @ny_official
Yes we understand my queen. I hope you are happy with him❤

Son Chaeyoung✔ @sonchae
That's our noona!

Mina✔ @mina_M
They way you claim Yeona as your daugther❤❤❤

JY @jeongs
Love you❤
➡️ Im Nayeon✔@imnabongs
I love you too❤ let us go out pleaseee
_________________________________________

Im Nayeon✔@imnabongs

Finally Jeongyeon let us go out. Yeona likes to eat sweets but we have a limitation baby😞

 Yeona likes to eat sweets but we have a limitation baby😞

75k retweets  76k likes

JY @jeongs
Yeah haha by the way let's have dinner with Dad later😊
➡️ Im Nayeon @imnabongs
Okay babe❤
_________________________________________

"Where do you want to eat?" Tzuyu asked Sana

"Uhm can you cook for me? Please I want a home made food" Sana said and Tzuyu nodded his head. He hold Sana's hand and they go to the Sana's penthouse since Tzuyu don't want to their house. Elkie is there, probably Elkie will tease them.

"Tzu let's buy some groceries first before we go. I don't have any groceries" Sana said and they go to the supermart first. They were holding hands while going inside the supermarket and some people are looking at them. Some teenagers are giggle while looking at them.

"What do want to eat?" Tzuyu asked.

"Anything" Sana said and Tzuyu laugh at her. They got all the ingredients and some groceries and they straightly go to the penthouse.

"Wanna meet sunshine?" Sana asked Tzuyu look at her.

"Sunshine?" Tzuyu asked and he flinched when a small puppy run into him. He carry the puppy and he realized that this is the same puppy that he saw last time.

"Her name is sunshine. Shine's daugther" Sana said that made Tzuyu smile.

"By the way how is Shine doing?" Tzuyu asked and Sana smile to him.

"She is a very healthy now. She is in Japan right now, she is with my parents" Sana said and Tzuyu nodded.

"Well I missed that girl and hello Sunshine" Tzuyu said and he played with Sunshine. Sana take a picture of Tzuyu and Sunshine playing.

"You got a elegant penthouse" Tzuyu said and Sana smile while looking around.

"Yeah I always dream that I'm going to have a penthouse and I'm going to bring the guy I love here" Sana said that made Tzuyu's heart flutter.

"I'm touched" Tzuyu said and give a Sana a hug.

"Cook for me" Sana pinch Tzuyu.

"I thought you will cook for me" Sana glared at him and Tzuyu got up.

"Yeah wait a little my lady" Tzuyu said and kiss Sana's forehead. Sana smile and she watch Tzuyu's cooking. It is a pasta and a steak. Sana take a picture of Tzuyu cooking and she sneak up. She give Tzuyu a back hug and Tzuyu flinched.

"You scared me" Tzuyu said and Sana smile to him. Sana give him a kiss on cheeks Tzuyu blush madly and trying to focus on cooking. Sana is enjoying teasing Tzuyu so she stay in her position.

The food is ready and they eat while talking about how Sana become a famous together with Taehyung. Tzuyu also admited that he got jealous of Taehyung. Sana never say anything about meeting her father and the threats. But she doesn't care she will fight for her happiness.

"So what is your plan right now?" Sana asked Tzuyu.

"Uhm help dad to manage the restaurant and hyung is gonna fix and build again the shop. He will continue to be a volunteer vet." Tzuyu said and Sana nodded. Sana look at him and she remember that she never say the three words.

"Tzuyu" she called and he look up at her.

"I love you" Sana said Tzuyu blush again and he can't help but to smile widely. He is still blushing and he is trying to hide his face. Sana is getting his hand to his face to see his blush.

"I love you Chou Tzuyuuu" Sana said again and Tzuyu lean to her.

"I love you too Minatozaki Sana" Tzuyu said and Sana blush while smilling. Tzuyu lean closer and press his lips to Sana's lips. Sana close her eyes and answered his kisses. Tzuyu pull her closer and deepen his kisses. Sana and Tzuyu feel the spark between them and continue make out, Sunshine is looking at them confused.
_________________________________________